Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Most beautiful island in Summerset?

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
Which island of the Summerset Isles do you prefer in terms of natural beauty and ambient music? Music plays a big role imo. Which one do you choose for mat farming? I like sitting on the beaches of Auridon to test my new skills or sets, while listening to the beautiful music. However, I also enjoy crafting and mat farming in Summerset. Not great incentive to revisit Eyevea or Artaeum, but they're really beautiful too. Images below.

Summerset
latest?cb=20180322023053
Auridon
screenshot_20140315_234715-bmp.jpg
Artaeum
szg5k77lynn11.png
Eyevea
?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true
Edited by Athan1 on August 14, 2020 6:24AM
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr

Most beautiful island in Summerset? 49 votes

Summerset Isle
57%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOopajTavore1138IdinuseVulsahdaalParasaurolophusDestaiLord-Ottopod88kkMythicEmperorDojohodaEctheliontnacilgoldCoasterred_emuaaisoahoMKintrNairinheAshrynSeaGtGruffAuraKoimizu 28 votes
Auridon
12%
method__01AcadianPaladinSyldrasvilio11TheJTOONAthan1 6 votes
Artaeum
24%
Taleof2CitiesRaddlemanNumber7LadyHeloiseAztriasJierdanitArchonLucienworir5StratlocVinterskaldGrianasteriAendruuTwinLamps 12 votes
Eyevea
4%
El_BorrachoCMDR_Un1k0rn 2 votes
Other
2%
Olauron 1 vote
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Summerset Isle
    The Artaeum is also really gorgeous but the unchanging sky gets boring after a while.

Auridon and Eyevea are certainly beautiful. The architecture doesn't compare to that of the newer zones though.
    Edited by Ectheliontnacil on August 14, 2020 11:00AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset Isle
    Alinor's main island is just very varied with meadows, cities and beaches. Artaeum comes in second, but it lacks terrain and beautiful cities. Auridon and Eyevea use the old style and look noticeably more muddy, dirty, used and unsophisticated.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auridon
    Auridon is my fave zone in the entire game. Music, atmosphere, beaches, peaceful foresty feeling. Very subjective of course but I find it perfect in every way.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auridon
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Auridon and Eyevea use the old style and look noticeably more muddy, dirty, used and unsophisticated.

That's why I like Auridon. It's not so flashy.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't finsihed Mage guild questline yet - so not unlocked Eyevea ..:s

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Summerset Isle
    Syldras wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Auridon and Eyevea use the old style and look noticeably more muddy, dirty, used and unsophisticated.

That's why I like Auridon. It's not so flashy.

Oh, okay. Fair point.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above :smiley:

Also you forgot Silatar.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artaeum
    Artaeum
    - best sky
    - best sea
    - best architecture
    - best fishing
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auridon
    If we see it strictly, then also Errinorne (where the Veiled Heritance training grounds are located) and Buraniim (behind Mathiisen, Fighters Guild quest) are missing. But as they are close to Auridon and it looks exactly the same there...

And near Summerset: Wasten Coridale, and the Sapiarchs' College is also on an island.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summerset Isle
    When I went back to Summerset for the event, I was sort of blown away by how beautiful parts of it look-- not for the natural beauty, but rather the way that you can see large Altmer buildings off in the distance, such as on the other side of a bay, or on an offshore island. I think the reason it struck me so hard, even though I had been to Summerset before, is because a lot of people have criticized Summerset for failing to depict the Altmer buildings and cities as they'd imagined them, I suppose as described in some in-game book and seen with their mind's eye. I found it to be quite striking.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!