The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is the next event - and can it be Wrothgar?

Kharnamantic
Kharnamantic
✭✭✭
My country (New Zealand) is back in lockdown because of Covid-19: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300079888/coronavirus-supermarket-chaos-as-aucklanders-ignore-pms-advice-ahead-of-level-3 .

We are all trapped in our homes again and there is nothing to do but play ESO 24/7 while the government pays our wages (benefits/social security) as a way of apology for letting the virus back into our country to kill everyone.

I already spent 12 weeks during our first lockdown, back in April 2020, poop socking and playing ESO in my underwear from sunrise to twilight, and got from 220CP to 600CP. I was hoping for some variety - do you know when the next event is starting so the game will have something new and excitiing to do?

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Orsinium Event is usually in August, @Kharnamatic ... so I think your chances are very good.

Of course, with the pandemic, it could get pushed into September.

So, be patient with the good folks at ZOS working from home.

I'm looking forward to it myself ... resuming my quest for a Winterborn Ice Staff during double drops.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. If it would happen in August, I would have been mentioned in August crown store showcase. It wasn't.
    2. It happened in November once, in September we are more likely to get Imperial City event and a chapter/season event.
    3. It's at least third thread about Orsinium event in the last two weeks, search is your friend
    Edited by Nairinhe on August 11, 2020 7:56PM
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there some Greymoor event planned? Something about the antiquity system?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orsinium released in a november, so that is probably when the next celebration will take place.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We don't have event tickets in the crown store showcase, so there won't be an event this month. There are loads of anniverasry events anyway, so it's understandable that some are being skipped, like the Morrowind, the TG/DB, etc. I would like if they at least put up the crown store stuff from those like the Adorable Assassin hair or the Brassy Assassin personality.

The PTS tested an Imperial City event (which tends to be in September), the Witches' Festival event (October), and a Skyrim event, and we all know that the New Life is coming at the end of the year. If we're looking at the indriks as two berries at a time, that would mean that those are the last three events for the year (two more green berries for IC, then the four red berries in the other two events, then maybe all berries available at the end like last year or introducing the new event thing)

I think after having so many events last year, they're cutting back a bit.
    Edited by tomofhyrule on August 11, 2020 7:49PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Orsinium released in a november, so that is probably when the next celebration will take place.

Last year the event was in August, @Lord-Otto.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56741
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orsinium event was in November 2017, but in August for 2018 and 2019.
    However, we have events like Vvardenfell (once in spring 2019, not repeated in 2020), Clockwork City (once in fall 2018, not repeated in 2019), and Thieves Guild/DB (spring 2017,2018, 2019; repeated in summer 2019, did not run in 2020). So I don't know if it will happen this year or not.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

Last year the event was in August, @Lord-Otto.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56741

Yes, but it's not in August this year, so November seems likely.
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maaaaan... I want to get paid to play ESO. My country's a raging dumpster fire at the moment (take a guess at which one...) AND I still have to work.

That's all I have to contribute to this thread.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I need that Maelstrom shock staff.