The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Stuck 'shivering' underground since last weeks patch

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
Customer service being less than helpful.
Husband's character is stuck in 'spasm' mode under the ground since last weeks extended maintenance.
He cannot port as he is booted for 'spam' before being able to do anything. Assuming the 'shiver' is causing this since no other buttons are being pressed.
Customer service is not paying any attention whatsoever to his explanation of what is happening and keep telling him to stop pressing buttons/use stuck etc.
FOR A WEEK!?
We pay to play, and this is absolutely ATROCIOUS SERVICE.
  • its_TacoTime
    its_TacoTime
    Soul Shriven
    yea they are really seeming to fail at every corner right now, AAA title making millions and this is how the player-base gets treated. I'm sitting with over $150 of crowns missing for a week now without as much a peep of sorry we are looking into this. If I do a chargeback to get my money back, I get permabanned. Pretty sure any country in the world, if someone says I will sell you something, you hand over the money and they don't hand over goods/services... well it'd be criminal.

I like you, just want what I pay for. Why does that seem to be so difficult around here?
    Doesn't look like they are accredited on BBB but may be worth a complaint on there soon.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE can usually help you if you give him a ticket number
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Coatmagic

We can look into your issue if you provide us with your ticket number. It can be posted within this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorted yesterday, Billie, ty for your response thought ((hugs))
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear the issue has been sorted out for the OP. This thread will now be closed from any further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.