Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307...

AndrewQ84
AndrewQ84
✭✭✭
Five. This is the number of times my girlfriend and I have been booted from the server over the last half hour. Each time we get booted, we get this error on trying to log back in. Anyone else having this issue? Is it the servers? I don't think it's out net due to both of us being kicked at different times. If it was our net we should be getting kicked at the same time, but we are not. We only just came back from a long break and recently just paid for our subs. If this keeps up then there really is no reason to keep giving money if all we do is get booted.
Sa'hira of the Shadows, DC Nightblade and ruins explorer extraordinaire.

"May your day be awesome and full of Bacon!!!"

- Me
  • AndrewQ84
    AndrewQ84
    ✭✭✭
    And again... another boot with error 307

- Me
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If in PvP, that is pretty much descriptive of the PvP experience when servers are locked.

If in PvE...well servers are acting terribly ever since they brought them up after the login-in issues. I couldn't even use /stuck on the live server without getting booted from the servers over and over again for "too many messages" or it simply kicking me off.
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me in IC and all pve areas for a week, pretty much continually

deleted program data, shader cache, repaired game files, NO other internet issues... getting sick of it
  • AndrewQ84
    AndrewQ84
    ✭✭✭
    And another one just now.....

No pvp either.

- Me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since another discussion is already ongoing for this exact error message.

Error 307
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.