The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login timeout (both servers)

Athan1
Athan1
✭✭✭✭✭
Although I didn't experience any problem today, but now suddenly I get infinite log in screens until they time out, on both servers. Tried a few things like restarting the game, the PC, the wifi, etc.. I am playing trough Steam which might be an issue. it's fully updated. How can I get back online?
Edited by Athan1 on July 29, 2020 11:07AM
Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • ethanh333_ESO
    ethanh333_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having same issue. The banner says that theyre aware and working on it. Classic BS from this game.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah just noticed this too. Well, I don't think it's BS, they are literally losing thousands of dollars for every minute the game is down so I'm sure they're working intensively to fix it. I just find it hilarious that all games (not just ESO) seem to break following "simple maintenance". Maintenances generally mess things up so I'd rather they wouldn't happen.

UPDATE: NA server seems to be back but not EU
    UPDATE2: Both servers accessible after 2.5h of errors
    Edited by Athan1 on July 29, 2020 12:35PM
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads regarding the recent login issues we will be closing this one. Earlier today there were login issues affecting all megaservers. These login issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.