The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get some new items to buy with SEIGEMASTER PROOFs please

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
I have collected em with the ic dailies, sold the runeboxes for both items and now that is not even selling anymore
How about a new item or two to buy with my Seigemasters Proof of Cyrodiil's Merit.

Also could you please rename the thing to be relevant to Imperial City, it's confusing the new players. IE Seigemasters Proof of Imperial City's Merit or something to that effect.
Edited by marius_buys on July 29, 2020 3:44AM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies for the off-topic but why is there an apostrophe between f and s in proofs?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    Apologies for the off-topic but why is there an apostrophe between f and s in proofs?

will change it mein Herr :) English is actually my second language and every so often I am reminded of that.
    Edited by marius_buys on July 28, 2020 6:14AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny you should mention that - there's something coming out for proofs in the next patch: the Timbercrow Wanderer outfit. They've got some images on the PTS forum.

...except...

Please ZOS please remove the top for the male version! We've been hoping for a shirtless barbarian look for ages, especially since we have tons of body markings that we can't easily show off. The male version would look so much better without the sports bra.