The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Friend got Banned without a Reason - been over 2 weeks without response

damarky
damarky
✭✭✭
Hello,

I was wondering if you were able to help my friend and me out. My friend account was locked out 2 weeks ago and received no email stating why this was. The eso plus was also refunded. The account recovery process has already been submitted but that could take awhile before we hear back. This is the ticket number (Your reference #:200715-007833). Is there any way you are able to help speed up the process or give a reasoning to why this happened or if it was a mistake. With the current events going on in this world this was the one escape from reality for my friend and now they are not able to play anymore. Any help into this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

@ZOS_BillE
@ZOS_Adrikoth