The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Which mythic item do you prefer

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry... nerf fatigue... If I will tell you it will be nerfed... (at this point it is nerf paranoia :# )
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that, so far, I am the only one to say Snow Treaders! I love it when I run past enemies that would normally snare or stun me, and with the Snow Treaders, I can just keep on truckin'. I haven't used them in PVP yet but I think they will come in handy there, too.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I can't believe that, so far, I am the only one to say Snow Treaders! I love it when I run past enemies that would normally snare or stun me, and with the Snow Treaders, I can just keep on truckin'. I haven't used them in PVP yet but I think they will come in handy there, too.

Yup, these are great there to, but it depends on your setup. If you can fit snare/root removal & immunity skill on your bar Wild Hunt Ring will be better, but if you don't then snow treaders are the way to go:)
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodlords - Useless
    Malacath - Too strong in its current form
    Wild Hunt - Great, has no drawbacks
    Snow Treaders - Underwhelming, not being able to sprint isn't worth it
    Thrassians - Too strong in its current form, especially when Mag already dominates PvE
    Torc - it's good
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I vote for malacath. But only for no cp.
    I created a lot of stambuilds with it, utilizing vampires undeath and mistform in medium( the loose of 7.5% crit passive is annoying but don't hurt as much as I feared) or heavy armor.
    I wanted a way to handle all those proc sets and my medium stamina necro turns out rly tanky and still hitting like a truck. Sustain is surprisingly good, but needs a heavy attack every 2nd. Buff rotation to keep resources up.

I hope it can stand next patch, luckily I don't use nma :D
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    None. I feel they are all pretty poor and underwhelming tbh.

Im looking forward to seeing what new one's they will introduce in the future.
    Edited by Weesacs on July 21, 2020 1:37PM
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Players who think that buying all available Dlc content is pay to win... thanks for the laugh! Clearly you have never played a pay to win game.

NO game gives you access to all content (including items) without purchasing that content. In other games, if you dont buy the latest expansion you cant even level up and you are completely left behind. Just be grateful.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know how you play ESO without ESOplus for the crafting bag. And if you have plus, you have the DLC's and a regular crown stream. I equate ESO's chapters with other's games' expansions, and I've never played an MMO where you did not fall farther and farther behind if you refused to buy the expansions.

I really don't see how that is P2W.

I'm sort of amazed at how little "power creep" there is in ESO. Because of their spreadsheet balancing model, all of the sets and gear are essentially exactly the same. Take a look at the damage proc sets in 6.1.0, every single on of them does roughly the same dps (and the ones above that number are getting adjusted back down to the average). You can spend days in EsoBuilder swapping sets and other variables, but your effective power rating stays in a very tight range.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    You can spend days in EsoBuilder swapping sets and other variables, but your effective power rating stays in a very tight range.

I actually created a really high effective power rating, I think it all comes down to have the right items with the right skills to be really strong.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=259263

@katorga
    Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    qzm7978k1bsz.jpeg
    Xbox NA
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    Bloodlords - Useless

(1 item) Dealing damage with a Bash attack places a persistent, un-cleansable Blood Curse on an enemy. You can only have one Blood Cursed enemy at a time and dealing additional Bash damage moves the Blood Curse. Blocking an attack from a Blood Cursed enemy restores 1535 Magicka to you. This effect can occur every 1 second.

I actually wonder... is it possible to perma-block with Ice Staff & this set ?

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    I don't p 2 w
    Me too but if I would use some - Malacath is just nobrainer choice, unless zos would nerf it.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    You can spend days in EsoBuilder swapping sets and other variables, but your effective power rating stays in a very tight range.

I actually created a really high effective power rating, I think it all comes down to have the right items with the right skills to be really strong.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=259263

@katorga

Ya, now try to swap sets around, the usual suspects, and see how much it moves. Swap briarheart for spriggins? Won't shift that much. Swap new moon for hundings, won't shift that much.

My point is that ZOS does a pretty good job of keeping all the sets in a narrow power band.

• YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TonyDemonLord That's still within the general band for a CP build. On the editor an end-game build will be somewhere in the 10k-12k if you are turning all procs and buffs on. Yours is higher because of the Stranglers not because there's really anything crazy going on in the build. You could likely get even higher on a vampire build. In the end though it's all tooltips and you'll only reach the potential of the build if you can play it effectively in real content, without dying or otherwise compromising your rotation or playstyle.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    @YandereGirlfriend when I disable the stranglers my effective weapon power drops to 11.2k. Every time I tried making a vampire build it didn’t seem worth it, way to many disadvantages and even then they didn’t seem that powerful to me. If you can make a Dragonknight Vampire build that has a relatively high effective weapon power or spell power then could you show me? I would greatly appreciate it as every time I tried vampires just seemed so weak.
    Xbox NA
  • Spizzie
    Spizzie
    ✭✭✭
    Strictly speaking PvP, I like Malacath on my StamDK a lot and I enjoy the Torc on my Stamblade. Both mythics have fit into their respective builds well, but it didn't wildly upgrade them.

However, I had the most game-changing experience when equipping Snowtreaders on my Stamsorc. Wearing 1 Swift + Windwalker CP + The Steed Mundus and a few divines, you can be at 30% movement speed in Hurricane just walking around and nobody can do anything about that. If you have RAT, Blade Cloak, Bow, etc., then you're at 60% movement speed with no way to slow you down and you're gaining stamina while moving (in comparison to sprint). I almost never miss sprinting because I have an on-demand teleport that pulls from my off-resource. Nobody can dictate the pace of combat and you don't burn resource or GCD's for snare removal.

It's hard to put into words how different it is to fight a DK or Templar with and without Snowtreaders.