The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Devs - The proposed Blood For Blood change will make Vampires LITERALLY UNUSABLE IN GROUP CONTENT.

• Nser
    Nser
    ✭✭✭
    Incease the range from 5 meter to 7 meter...
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wish they didn't nerf Eviscerate overall. I used Arterial Burst in PVP and the damage nerf makes its usefulness even more questionable now.
    Nser wrote: »
    Incease the range from 5 meter to 7 meter...

Become a Dragonknight vampire! Fixes that issue :)
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • DT-ARR
    DT-ARR
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has proven time and time again that its their vision, and F your opinion.

With that said i am surprised that they did not slightly lessen the 5 second heal penalty on Bfb. 2.5 - 3 seconds would be more reasonable.

5 seconds worth of in-game time in pve vet content when you need a heal may as well be 20 minutes.
    Edited by DT-ARR on August 3, 2020 10:01PM
  • JMadFour
    JMadFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so incredibly disappointed that they are going through with this, and that they haven't even considered alternatives.

I don't know what I am going to do, I think I might just log in, cure all my Vampires and then log back out.

I really, really, loved being a Vampire, I built my entire main character's concept around it. I don't know if I even want to play it as a non-Vampire, tbh.

But if Vampires are not meant to be used in group content, as evidenced by this change that makes Vampires incredibly undesirable to groups, then what's the point?