The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

issues, housing, and beyond.....

shatterjugs
So i have been submitting, and submitting, and submitting and submitting some more bug reports on housing items blacked out, whited out, invisible, not rendering, etc. I've also had items in the crown store blacked out, as well as furnishings throughout tamriel being blacked out. I've been reporting this since the dark brotherhood house dropped ((because that's when it started for me)) and nothing has been done to fix it. It's been over 3yrs and it's only getting worse. Along with the fact that whilst being in my house I've turned invisible and just my clothes are moving around. I have pics as well.

On top of the fact that 9/10 i can't travel to my house because it DC's me.

I've tried all the fixes and it still happens. And I'm not the only one.

Additionally, with the release of more dungeons and trials, there's not enough spaces allotted for anyone to be able to display trophies and busts.

Any intention of expanding that along with fixing the blacked out, whited, out, non-rendering issues?????
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't say which platform you are on, but it sounds like some textures are not loading on your system. Assuming that your system meets the minimum specs (a faster system is better of course), if you are on PC, it might be worth trying to completely uninstall the game, and reinstall, preferably with a defrag or disk check of some sort in between. Hopefully this might rule out some issues with parts of your hard disk simply not working very well, or having corrupt sectors. Also make sure that your antivirus is setup with an exclusion for the ESO game folders - i.e. so that the antivirus is not locking any texture files that are trying to load. Also check if your video drivers are fully up to date, or update them if possible, of course.
  • shatterjugs
    Hey, sorry. I'm on xbox. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted caché, loaded from the cloud, reset my router, hard reset, and factory reset my xbox, and the intensive stuff zos has sent. Still nothing. And as i said I'm not the only one experiencing all of this. I've gone so far as to going to a friend's house and using they're xbox 1s and still the same issues. I've also got a friend who works on computers, game systems, e.t.c, and said it seems an issue with their server, and that it's degraded so much it can't keep up and that it's destroying itself. I've done everything i possibly can on my end, and it's not me.