Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craglorn Welwa > Indriks Mount (slightly greener)

Lapin_Logic
Lapin_Logic
✭✭✭✭✭
A Iconic ESO Creature, the Welwa, present in the game since Craglorn released but never been added as a Mount, This is a perfect candidate for the next event mount.

We don't need the "Mossheart Indrik" that is basically the "Dawnwood Indrik" that is ever so slightly darker green and has a green antler shimmer, I honestly thought the picture was a mix up on the preview article because of how similar it looks.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We don't need the "Mossheart Indrik" that is basically the "Dawnwood Indrik" that is ever so slightly darker green and has a green antler shimmer, I honestly thought the picture was a mix up on the preview article because of how similar it looks.

oZQ2C70.jpg
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »

oZQ2C70.jpg

Ahem "Exaaaactlyyy. Doh!"
    O4SuTrn.png
    maxresdefault.jpg
    D1KPZOtXgAErvDZ.jpg
    Edited by Lapin_Logic on July 15, 2020 11:58PM
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't around yet when you guys had access to the first green indrik, so I'm happy that we, newer players (which, I'm sure, there are many), are given a chance to get a green indrik after all. It's entirely optional, you know.

I would still prefer the older version, but hey, at least I'm getting something similar.
    Edited by Miragent on July 16, 2020 12:39AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They can't stop until I get my red Indrik and second black Indrik. But, they should give the people the welwa.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Stahlor
    Stahlor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a mammoth mount instead.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the trebuchet mount
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip] mount or I'm not interested

[edited for inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 16, 2020 1:47PM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We also need a boar mount

And yes, Mossheart it seems to be just a copy paste of Dawnwood
    Edited by redlink1979 on July 16, 2020 9:30AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The problem is you cant summon a welwa with a couple feathers while you can for a indrick
    And getting body part seems not right to me (exept it work for mechanical or zombies type mount)
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is you cant summon a welwa with a couple feathers while you can for a indrick
    And getting body part seems not right to me (exept it work for mechanical or zombies type mount)

How about, "Collect 4 keys" or "Collect 4 Nord Legs (a Welwas favourite food) to lure out a mount" or "Collect 4 magical Macguffins to Soul Bond 😉 and tame your mount"
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] mount works well too (Just no more indrik, Stick 1 in the crown store permanently and be done)

[edited to remove quote and inappropriate content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 16, 2020 1:46PM
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miragent wrote: »
    I wasn't around yet when you guys had access to the first green indrik, so I'm happy that we, newer players (which, I'm sure, there are many), are given a chance to get a green indrik after all. It's entirely optional, you know.

I would still prefer the older version, but hey, at least I'm getting something similar.

I wasn't around when the beta test monkey pet was given out, I missed the Tiger, I missed the 3 face Jester costume for early long term players, that's what happens with time limited stuff, it's limited.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No interest in the welwa as anything but mobs to kill. Certainly don't want one as a mount....

What I'd really like (though I love the indriks myself) is that ZOS hire an artist who can actually do horses right, and replace ALL of the totally wrong ones.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    No interest in the welwa as anything but mobs to kill. Certainly don't want one as a mount....

What I'd really like (though I love the indriks myself) is that ZOS hire an artist who can actually do horses right, and replace ALL of the totally wrong ones.

Yes.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually when you place the two side by side, they're quite different in appearance, at least to me. I like them both and will be getting the next indrik.

I'm still holding out distant hope for a black indrik with some kind of fire theme- like the flaming lions, but I doubt it will happen

It would be nice if each event mount was an entirely different one however, themed according to the events rather than the same mounts reskinned over and over. I wouldn't mind different indriks scattered between these different event mounts, or repeats, so long as we have them more varied
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Guthix_of_the_Green
    That moss heart inkrik is sick!

Yes , if you look at my name and forum avatar you can guess biased.
    " The trees, the earth, the sky, the waters; All play their part upon this land. May Guthix bring you balance. "
  • Etelgar
    Etelgar
    Soul Shriven
    Echatere!!! Please!!!
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Giant yes?
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »

oZQ2C70.jpg

Ahem "Exaaaactlyyy. Doh!"
    O4SuTrn.png
    maxresdefault.jpg
    D1KPZOtXgAErvDZ.jpg

Looks like its covered in green slime

IMHO

:#
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Yes.

When will you learn the proportions and movement of horses, ZoS? When?!

Although on the topic of welwas. I wish the welwa pets were larger. They are super tiny and we got loads of pets that are larger. Like ponies and wolves/dogs!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, I've been thinking the same for a long time. A Welwa mount should have been added much earlier, honestly.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why everyone keeps insisting that to have any other Mounts than Indriks we have to use pieces of flesh or 'body parts' or something. It could just as easily be eight other things (to stay in line with the eight items total needed for Indriks) like a saddle, reins, other pieces of tack, a snack item, etc etc. Once you have all eight pieces you combine them and bam you have a Mount.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least a durzog mount has been datamined.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!