The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Bugged) A Handful of Stolen Dreams

RedumTV
RedumTV
Soul Shriven
I take the quest and it leads me to the Bangkorai Garrison instead of the Basking Grounds. When i get to the garrison it jumps to the grounds so i travel to the Old Tower Wayshrine and it goes back to the garrison. I've seen videos on the quest so i know what I'm suppose to do.
  • shinyngwolf
    shinyngwolf
    Soul Shriven
    I have the exact same problem!
    I also had this problem with the quest "A Marriage in Ruins", but I found a way around it by marking the areas on the map and then going there later but I can't seem to do this with this one because it's an area and not a specific marker...I am hoping they fix this soon. If you found a way to complete the quest please don't hesitate to share, I could use it...
  • Fluffy96
    Fluffy96
    Soul Shriven
    You can still complete the quest the markers are just bugged. I looked up a video of the quest and followed it to get the items and turn the quest in.
  • Vostorn
    Vostorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Six month later it is still bugged. Quest was right before. It shouldn't be hard to fix.

Any update @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
  • Graycor
    Graycor
    Soul Shriven
    cb6eboxfgcai.png

Still broken homie.
    Wouldn't hold your breath for an update on this one.
    It's gonna involve a ton of work for the devs and they've got deadlines for new stuff vs old bugs.
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    ...still bugged...
  • boony
    boony
    ✭✭
    I ended up looking for a video to help complete the quest. The quest markers are not showing, even on turn in.