The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will of the council quest is bugged and can't be completed (Fighters guild final quest)

MyNameIsElias
MyNameIsElias
✭✭✭✭✭
I encountered this issue a few months ago already, but the problem is still in the game. I am stuck on an infinite loop of returning to the earth forge after destroying the mortuum vivicus, only for my character to spawn back inside the earth forge and be told to return to the halls of submission.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I sent in a ticket about this already when i first encountered this :( (i don't recall ticket number)

CQFk40I.jpg

Possible info that could help:
-I am PC EU, Ebonheart pact max level warden.
-I chose to spare sees-all-colors in this quest.
-The bug occurs when jofnir is supposed to teleport us back to the earth forge. I get teleported, but the game prompts me to return to the halls of submission in an endless loop.
-i made a prismatic longsword as my weapon in this quest, but i never equipped it.
-I managed to get past this bug before by abandoning the quest and trying again.
Edited by MyNameIsElias on July 15, 2020 6:24PM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: This issue seemingly fixed itself. I took a few minutes away from the game to make this post, and when i tried again it now correctly proceeded with the quest. I have no idea what caused this other than waiting 10 minutes or so (or maybe if you keep doing the loop 5 times it fixes it?)
  • Jofootballo
    Jofootballo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, this [snip] still bugged. Extremely frustrating considering the fact that I'm only doing the damn quest line for the antiquity lead at the end for the mount. Zos ever planning on fixing this?

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 9, 2022 6:38PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in July 2020. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.