The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is julianos better than caluurion's legacy in PVE?

Necrotiger
I'm fairly new to the game, only 320cp, not sure about stat weights here. Is 120 spell power and 1k mana better than 15k damage proc? Have both sets already, so it's not about farming or not
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necrotiger wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game, only 320cp, not sure about stat weights here. Is 180 spell power and 1k mana better than 15k damage proc? Have both sets already, so it's not about farming or not

Depends on the player but Julianos should be better. It comes down to if you are able to take advantage of the extra stats that it will overcome the roughly 1.5k dps (15k damage every 10 seconds) from the proc.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u look for proc sets there r better options.like icy conjuror, but ye, Juli still better
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That proc on Caluurion also need to match your playstyle. Otherwise you won't be proccing it much.
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Julianos is much better. Cal is a single unique target proc set which strongly damages a single enemy. Julianos on the other hand has benefits that result in greater enemy damage over time, especially when fighting large groups.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necrotiger wrote: »
    I'm fairly new to the game, only 320cp, not sure about stat weights here. Is 120 spell power and 1k mana better than 15k damage proc? Have both sets already, so it's not about farming or not

Flat stat sets, so long as those flat stats are sufficient, can perform better because you are able to apply that additional damage across all your skills, all the time. But its not as simple as that. If one is a poor or average player, then the flat stats may not actually outperform a good proc set... provided the proc set is being made to proc as often as it can of course.

Basically I think it depends on the individual and the rest of the build. I say go with whats fun :)