The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screens in Craglorn and Cyrodiil

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
Try to play in Craglorn and Cyrodiil is very difficult due to ceaseless loading screens. Every action is interrupted by many loading screens, and also fighting is broken.
Please do something for this serious problem, because it's impossible play like this in these maps.
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Skauron
    Skauron
    ✭✭✭
    I've posted a video link of this: Here
    Champion level chars: Nord Warden (Tank):50 Khajiit Nightblade (stam dual blade):50 High Elf Necromancer (magicka dps):50 Dragonknight (Tank):50 Sorcerer Vampire: 50
    Also levelling: Templar (dps)

Started playing ESO: April 4th
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this too right now, in Cyrodiil (PC/NA) at 6:30 in the morning. 2 bars EP and DC, 1 bar AD. I load in, take 2 steps, get a 2 minute load screen. I get out of it, walk around for a few seconds, another 2 minute load screen. Get out of it, another few steps, then another 2 minute load screen. What the hell is going on? I know the term "literally unplayable" gets thrown around a lot, but I feel this qualifies.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server