Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why so many BG matches only 3 teammates >:(

xUNBROKENx
xUNBROKENx
✭✭✭
Hi! I play on PC/EU and without and without exaggerating, I only have a team of three in every second match. Why is that? The worst part is that no fourth player is joining into my team after. So you play the whole match as a team of 3 which is a HUGE disadvantage especially in higher MMR. Its really only 2 of 10 matches where there are 3 full teams, either its my team or an other with only 3 players, sometimes even 2 teams. Is this a known issue? It really makes me not wanting play BGs anymore.
Violence is not an answer. Its a question and the answer is yes.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you me? This was my whole night on the last full day of MYM. Team of three, team of three, team of three... A couple times I was joining a match in progress. I was looking for one more win so I could turn in the quest after cut off, and it wasn't until just before when I finally got a starting team of 4 and got that win.

It seems odd to me to have this issue during the PvP event. I probably won't hit BG again until the next MYM.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • LadyAzura
    LadyAzura
    ✭✭✭
    I have had the same problems in battlegrounds too. Extremely annoying, I have noticed every team with 3 players always loses. It is unfair to everyone else to be so disadvantaged from the start.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happens a LOT
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its pretty bad, did a BG and some poor dude started solo versus 2 teams of 3 players. I dont understand why the groups arent done before the queue. Can you imagine doing a random DF dungeon and only 2 people are in the group? Doesnt make sense
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they send out the invites, and if someone declines/misses it, it just leaves the space blank and rerolls for someone else. But it takes a while, so by the time someone ports in, about a minute has passed from the start of the match. If anyone gets pulled at all.

This, IMO, is still a huge improvement from the "someone declined" message we used to get, where you'd just have to stand there listening to the error twang until you could finally start a match. Or the frequent problem where one team would be perpetually bugged, and everyone else would have to just take a time penalty to reset the game.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.