The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon Enchant Proc chance Dual weild question

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
Does if hand have a lowe proc chance vs main hand. Or is it 50/50 chance for both now?
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are both proc'd everytime on their respective cooldown from a weapon skill. Light attacking I'm not sure that is dependant on which hand it is performed with. I have quick cloak back bar and both glyphs seem to be activated everytime it ticks from its respective cooldown.
    Edited by relentless_turnip on July 9, 2020 9:48AM
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are both proc'd everytime on their respective cooldown from a weapon skill. Light attacking I'm not sure that is dependant on which hand it is performed with. I have quick cloak back bar and both glyphs seem to be activated everytime it ticks from its respective cooldown.

Thank you bud