How long does it take to get a ticket confirmation email?

katzchendrokai
katzchendrokai
Soul Shriven
Hi

I put a ticket in yesterday, July 4th requesting account retrieval (via the account retrieval link) due to my account being suspended (I believe due to a payment mishap).

I haven't yet had a confirmation email that the ticket has been submitted and it doesn't show up in my Bethesda account, is this normal?

Ticket Reference #:200704-004133

I fully understand that with the Covid-19 stuff going on atm that ticket times are slower I just want to know what to expect as I've never had to submit a ticket before

Thanks for any information provided
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking in your ElderScrollsOnline.com account, or actual Bethesda account? You need to be logging into the actual ESO website (not bethesda). I'm guessing if you are trying to retrieve your account that would mean you cannot log into the elderscrollsonline.com account though... I personally would wait until Tuesday afternoon before you resubmit with the holiday weekend and such.

Though if your lucky maybe a forum mod will be able to look into your ticket and let you know if its been looked at or what.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • katzchendrokai
    katzchendrokai
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you, hopefully a mod might see this but if I hear nothing I shall resubmit on Wednesday.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @katzchendrokai

I've sent you a PM with an update regarding your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • katzchendrokai
    katzchendrokai
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the response :)