The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Constant Loading Screens After Discovering the Crossroads Encampment, Craglorn

KyleTheYounger
KyleTheYounger
✭✭✭
Game was running fine until my PC found the Crossroads Encampment in Craglorn. Was speaking to the scribe NPC when it first happened. Graphics were flickering randomly and graphical pop outs (as I'm typing this with ESO running in the background). I have a high end computer and do not have this issue on any of my other graphic intensive games. Also all my drivers etc are up to date.

The load screen/graphic flicker issues has increased in severity as I'm posting this. I'm on NA server on PC. Two other players passed me while this was occurring and not sure if the load screen resets affected them.

The game is now completely unplayable even after leaving the area. It forces frequent loading screens and is completely disruptive to PC travel, navigation and interacting with other players or NPCs
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @KyleTheYounger

To get started in resolving this, the first two things you should do are run Windows updates and run a repair through the launcher. If you still run into flickering and loading, please provide us with more detail on your PC setup. You can create a game consultant to find out what monitor, CPU, and video card you're running. Those details would be helpful for further troubleshooting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ForeverJenn
    ForeverJenn
    ✭✭✭
    It's prob not on your end. This constantly happens an Cyrodiil and Craglorn (both highly populated areas of the game) and it is always brought up. They don't ever aknowledge this issue. Ppl have been reporting this since the beginning of the year.
  • KyleTheYounger
    KyleTheYounger
    ✭✭✭
    ok. Thank you both!