Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heal pvp

LVCIF3R0
LVCIF3R0
Soul Shriven
Are you gonna bring back the heals as it was or not so I can decide whether to uninstall the game or not. As a pvp healer only I've got 3k Crit resist in heavy plate with my templar and still getting hit 15k from ranged and guess what? I can heal just for 5k with my burst. Lol how am I supposed to help my party? Well I kinda found a way but still people get killed in 2 hits.
Also I bought the game to play battlegrounds with a friend just to find out we can't.
What have you being doing for 5 years? I love the combat style in this game which resemble a fps.
Put group arena ASAP, stop bringing new pve content and bring more battlegrounds for groups and 2v2 arenas with rewards! Also fix all those in game freezes! Some maps such as glenumbra are unplayable! And I've a got a new pc so it's not my hardware.

Thanks
Edited by LVCIF3R0 on June 29, 2020 11:00PM
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should try playing stamsorc, where we are completely useless to help teammates since the vigor changes. It is great just watching my friends get run down in every fight with little I can do.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So your wanna quit just because your healing got lowered by 500?
    Edited by Anyron on June 30, 2020 4:24AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like your build is just bad...

If you really want to heal you won't be wearing heavy, otherwise you're just sabotaging yourself and your group. Heavy barely provides any advantage over light for a healer if you actually know what you are doing.
  • LVCIF3R0
    LVCIF3R0
    Soul Shriven
    Anyron wrote: »
    So your wanna quit just because your healing got lowered by 500?

I'm sorry but the battle spirit says 60% healing reduction. I'm talking nocp.
    In pve I don't have any issue I tried SS as a solo healer and had no issue keeping everybody alive.

I've spent alot of hours studying my build, now I'm wearing shacklebreaker+Winter's respite and I'm doing quite OK. Still can't mitigate those huge burst damage.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adjusting your build is half the battle, @LVCIF3R0.

Have your group-mates adjusted their builds for the new burst meta as well? Or are they complacent and haven't done anything since the Greymoor patch debuted??
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    No-CP is particularly challenging this patch in general, but I donn't know how ZOS would be able to balance both CP and No-CP AND pve. In CP, healing is fine, and my healer even likes the vampire changes. I haven't tried her in no-cp yet, but my stamblade I've noticed hits hard...and also dies quick if focused.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood