The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lead: Sorcerer-King's Blade

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
My main character (EP) cannot seem to loot this lead herself.

I have done a lot of town dailies:
65 Cheydinhal
9 Cropsford
10 Chorrol/Weynon Priory
9 Vlastarus

1 leads from the reward boxes for Sorcerer-king's Blade.

I ran my DC crafting mule and got the lead on my 10th chorrol/priory daily.

It is starting to feel like my main is bugged in some fashion on this particular lead. I will keep updating but it is starting to get past the 'bad luck' stage to me.

(I do NOT have the lead active in my journal, i double-checked to make sure I wasn't being silly)

edit: I finally got a lead after 93 dailies town quests done!
Edited by Mix on July 3, 2020 2:12PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this a couple of days ago in a Cheydinhal daily reward urn (EP character, PC/NA). Drop rate is likely just low. I have been doing about 10 town dailies a day, and have only received just that one lead for this item.