The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

not able to run

coletas
coletas
✭✭✭✭
Hi, since last patch sometimes i get bugged forever not able to run even with the Horse. /reloadui, /stuck or changing map, autokilling me or changing run key doesnt work. only if i logout and login again can run again so is not very nice with 150 queue in cyro
  • Andreakos
    Andreakos
    ✭✭✭
    Ah so i am not the only one, yesterday in Cyrodiil all of sudden my character started to run, had to close the game and launch it again, i noticed however the game message about changing language on top right of the screen tho, i wonder if that is related.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is what happens for you, but there is a bug where the game thinks you are charging up a heavy attack and slows you down accordingly. It is easily fixed by really charging a heavy attack. Just try and see if that works the next time you run into this problem.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened to me friday night
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    I don't know if this is what happens for you, but there is a bug where the game thinks you are charging up a heavy attack and slows you down accordingly. It is easily fixed by really charging a heavy attack. Just try and see if that works the next time you run into this problem.

thank you ;) yes, i tried since i seen old post telling that but didnt helped. Everything works ok... is not the old sprint bug or the new snipe bug... is just that i cant run nevermore. Yesterday i tried to not logoff and keep playing, and no, It never fixed in 6 hours playing both PvP, pve, dungeons etc. I logged off and login again, and no problem, like the other times i tried.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that sucks. If you are on PC, you can force close the game with the task manager. If you log in fast enough, it should place you back into Cyrodiil without a queue. There might be a small risk of data corruption with this approach, but who wants to sit in a queue during the double AP event...
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep, that is a lottery XD i only do that when stucked in a rock or a wall after a fear bug and still in combat forever. The queue bypass is a lottery too, sometimes i have to wait too after a Crash or an alt+f4. Is a very annoying bug :( thank you for your suggestions anyway!! :)
    Edited by coletas on June 28, 2020 12:12PM