The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tank meta is worse than before with malubeth

Red99
Red99
✭✭✭
I see many heavy armour stamden using malubeth with 35k+ health they re literally unkillable in a melee fight atleast in a 1v1 and they have also great burst dmg and sustain..balanced
Edited by Red99 on June 27, 2020 10:48AM
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today I got Palantine rank in pvp. I'm a pve'er. I'm very happy. Stats matter. Achievement points, titles, etc. In general everything that has to do with collectable and E PEN! Like, now I have 3 moons. That look cool. I want more. Every pve'er dream is the 5 star thingie, whats it called, grand overswag? We are cool then.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is nowhere near as bad as the malubeth meta. I mean, S&B ult used to be cheaper and you could durdle with that and heroic slash on stamDK while wearing fury/tava’s with shuffle and miss chance, all that time chugging major vitality pots and proccing your helm for absurdly bugged heals. Literally could almost face tank 7 people in the open and then turn around and start bursting with maximum fury and wrath stacks.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red99 wrote: »
    I see many heavy armour stamden using malubeth with 35k+ health they re literally unkillable in a melee fight atleast in a 1v1 and they have also great burst dmg and sustain..balanced

Tank meta worse? Nice joke!
    People have to build tankier or with more heals than before due to the healing nerf. Its only natural some swap to a set like malubeth. Tank meta isnt worse, since same setup would have been tankier in the past. Its just a measure to deal with the current patch.

If you have trouble facing a 35k warden, then i am not sure what to say...but pls, your statement is just not true.
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    Red99 wrote: »

Tank meta worse? Nice joke!
    People have to build tankier or with more heals than before due to the healing nerf. Its only natural some swap to a set like malubeth. Tank meta isnt worse, since same setup would have been tankier in the past. Its just a measure to deal with the current patch.

If you have trouble facing a 35k warden, then i am not sure what to say...but pls, your statement is just not true.

U re 1 of these 35k malubet warden or u have never faced one..malubet keep proc costantly in a melee fight and with all the warden healing skill + malubeth u simply cant kill a decent one in melee atleast in a 1v1 situation
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's possible to get polar wind to tick for 80 percent of your health, and it hasn't received a nerf yet. Just let that sink in when a stam warden tells you it's balanced...

But all other healing needed a nerf...
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving my vamppire necro tank in pvp, its really fun for relics.

People just need to load up on things, my nightblade tank is siil fun also. But there is a counter to all metas
    Edited by RedTalon on June 28, 2020 10:46PM
  • Scarkii
    Scarkii
    ✭✭✭
    if you see a tank build just avoid them if you dont want to fight them simple as that
    "Even the slightest amount of courage can change the tides of War"
    Former DK main
    Characters - Templar - Sharaji EP/ DK - S'avira EP