Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Is it safe to try and login now? (18:52 EST)

TineaCruris
TineaCruris
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been reading a lot of posts about the login issue today. Some say it's all good and fixed, but some say that they are logging into blank accounts with no toons.

Are we all good to try and log into the NA server now then? Is it working for most people at least?

TIA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues here. Yet.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    No issues here. Yet.

Thank you. I'll cross my fingers and go for it.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged into both my NA accounts around 3pm MDT. I logged into both accounts on EU about 3:30 pm MDT. Everything was fine at those points. I did what I needed to do, logged off, and hopefully will be able to get back on tomorrow to grab berries before MYM has.... issues....
    Edited by Sylvermynx on June 25, 2020 2:18AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im having issues just logging in.
    I do log in, then to character screen, then to load screen, then back to log in.
    They say to reset client, but not sure how.
    Any help?
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what "reset client" means. What platform are you on?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only issue I had, aside from the normal extra long loading screen from the Character Select screen to the game world, was that when I checked my mail the first time, I had no mail... err, it was not showing me the 20 mails that I did have... then the game crashed and took me back to the character select screen.

Yay! Sigh. Load in again. That's ok, I had some chores to do. After going to get gas in the car, a trip to the grocery store, and with enough time left over to build a working fusion reactor out of toothpicks, I was able to get back into the game. Thankfully, it did not log me out and I was able to get my mail. I was sweating bullets, as I was out of chores to do.

There may have been a small amount of exaggeration in this comment. Sweating bullets was an obvious exaggeration, I am sure you understand. :smile:

P.S. I did not go to Cyrodiil. I am waiting for Friday when I can play the "take a shot for every random loading screen" drinking game. Although, I will probably be too drunk to play before I can even get to the first keep.
    Edited by Elsonso on June 25, 2020 2:43AM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im on PC/NA.
    Here is what the header on forums says....

"The issues related to logging in to the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!"

The "loop" I'm in, that I explained earlier, is new to me. I hope it doesnt mean reload game!! Lol...
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im having issues just logging in.
    I do log in, then to character screen, then to load screen, then back to log in.
    They say to reset client, but not sure how.
    Any help?

I would run a "Repair" on the game, and temporarily remove all add-ons, but I doubt it is your game. It is probably something wonky in your account on the server, and they are kicking you out because of it. The account system was the source of their problems earlier, and it took a long time to fix, which is never good. That makes for a solid guess.

I don't know who "they" are, but if you have not opened a ticket with Customer Support, do so. The post the ticket number in here so we can all admire them numbers. If you are lucky, a ZOS person will swing by to admire them, too.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ran repair. No help. Restarted computer. No help. Disabled add ons, got in game! Yay!! Ported to town, crash to log in screen. Lmao!
    ARRRGGG... Oh well, turn in ticket and watch a movie I guess. Didnt want to play after all I guess.
    Have a good eve... Huzzah!
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The issues related to logging in to the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. For loading issues you can try running a repair and disabling add-ons.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    The issues related to logging in to the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. For loading issues you can try running a repair and disabling add-ons.

Restart client? I did, I think. Can you expound?
    I have repaired launcher. Restarted computer. Disabled all add ons. I did finally get in game, and turned on add ons, and crashed to log in screen.
    So I can play without any add ons only? Not a solution.
    I will try again tonight after work and put in a ticket. FYI, these are new issues with me and just in the last week. Really would like to play.... :(
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS