Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Antiquities lead disappeared from list

Adzer2
Adzer2
✭✭✭
I got a gold Antitiquies lead drop from the Charging station boss, but now when I go into the list of leads, its not there anymore, are gold ones timed or something?
PS4 - EU - DC
Characters:
Adzer - Breton Templar
Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
Father Dori - Breton Templar
Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All leads are timed, but for 30 days.

Are you in the proper zone to dig it up and looking under the Scryable section rather than the Codex sections?

Not all leads are dug up in the same zone in which they’re found. And you cannot scry in a delve, PD, or any other type of dungeon (where you go through a load screen).
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    @virtus753 has it been 30 days yet since the new chapter release though?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adzer2 wrote: »
    I got a gold Antitiquies lead drop from the Charging station boss, but now when I go into the list of leads, its not there anymore, are gold ones timed or something?

I had this happen yesterday with the lead from the Darkshades I boss. :disappointed: I have no pictures to prove I got it.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    How about this, ZOS please include a timer for each lead to show how much time a player has before it expires. Such as a count down. I think this small communication will help reduce a lot of frustration. Copy and edit some of the code from the guild store listings countdown and mod it for this stuff.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RT01100111 wrote: »
    How about this, ZOS please include a timer for each lead to show how much time a player has before it expires. Such as a count down. I think this small communication will help reduce a lot of frustration. Copy and edit some of the code from the guild store listings countdown and mod it for this stuff.

If you on PC there is a Add-on that shows time left among other things https://esoui.com/downloads/info2651-DisplayLeads-withLocationInfo.html
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RT01100111 wrote: »
    @virtus753 has it been 30 days yet since the new chapter release though?

It hasn’t. That’s why I used an adversative conjunction.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like it was a lead you already had done for your mount or other multi part antiquity. They keep dropping even after you dig them up. You'll see the lead in the loot, but the game won't allow you to dig it again if you already have it. For mythic items and the music box, you'll have to complete the entire item before being able to reacquire leads and for the mount, the game keeps giving you the lead, even though it won't let you dig it up again.

• mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh really? This is so stupid! I have already digged up a part, why not have it drop again?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like it was a lead you already had done for your mount or other multi part antiquity. They keep dropping even after you dig them up. You'll see the lead in the loot, but the game won't allow you to dig it again if you already have it. For mythic items and the music box, you'll have to complete the entire item before being able to reacquire leads and for the mount, the game keeps giving you the lead, even though it won't let you dig it up again.

How can you possibly draw that conclusion as what happened to the OP from what was said in this thread?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus