Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Antiquities are broken

KatLi
KatLi
Soul Shriven
vwoahkvhuc2d.jpg
5s3y7oxn39km.jpg
  • Evo95
    Evo95
    ✭✭
    Edited by Evo95 on May 31, 2020 9:42PM
  • iMastari
    iMastari
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue. I know that it is supposed to get more difficult the rarer the item is but this is a bit awkward.

c5tw85l00b0b.png
    mhvwg75qk8tp.png
    neg2jwmnpuwu.png
    Edited by iMastari on June 1, 2020 1:08AM
    Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not
    - Phlogiston Verdigris

PCNA
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not experienced excavation discrepancies yet, but I've just experienced my second case of not being able to use the eye in the highlighted area of the map. The first time was in The Rift; this time, Artaeum. In both cases, scrying had revealed a single area for search.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This should be fixed in Wednesday’s incremental patch. In the meantime, try following the sparkles rather than the chest itself for that type of Antiquity.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: I timed out while posting, and when I logged back in, I could use the eye to find the sparkles.
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This should be fixed in Wednesday’s incremental patch. In the meantime, try following the sparkles rather than the chest itself for that type of Antiquity.

The last time I 'followed the sparkles', I ended up in detox for 3 months....
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    I2p1sipt6tx0z.png
    It`s not working correctly, I uncovered the treasure and it still stated "Timed out". Working on "Alter of Celestial Convergence" by the way.
  • Karz
    Karz
    Had the same problem so will wait until the update Wednesday before trying for the gold item again in Khenarthi's Roost.
  • Kebo
    Kebo
    ✭✭✭
    nti2nonf1pvt.png
    umc7o8o21avh.png
  • huhjun1978
    huhjun1978
    ✭✭✭
    You must dig the "effect particles", not the chest, it's the visual bug we found.

I used R tool to navigate the true shape before digging, it works fine
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno hi Gina - will this be fixed for console release on June 9th?
  • ChioARC
    ChioARC
    ant01.jpg

ant02.jpg

ant03.jpgu6msjh8qjq36.png

• ChioARC
    ChioARC
    ant04.jpg

ant05.jpg
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont know how the layers of the minigame are called. Lets name them
    1. augur feedback layer (frames)
    2. excavation feedback layer (blue glows)
    3. main treasure layer (visible treasure chest).

All of them are expected to line up, while in fact the 3rd does not when the treasure is rotated at an 45 degree angle.
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed the golden drops seem a bit ... odd, but I took it more like a challenge rather than a bug. However I can confirm that the uncovering seems a bit off, as I have had golden items dug up completely only for uncovering the sparkled/shine side of them, whereas the actual item, as portrayed in all the previous levels ( green, blue, purple) - remained partially covered - so for now - follow the shinny side of things on gold ! And yes, I also experienced the timed out while having the item itself fully uncovered - but not recognised as such. The bug here seems to be the actual size of the golden items incorrectly displayed ( or read - the augur eye detects as yellow the squares right on top of the item, and only the "shine" as green).
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jun 3 update is complete. Can anyone confirm if this is fixed now?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    Update: I timed out while posting, and when I logged back in, I could use the eye to find the sparkles.

You can also do /reloadui and then the eye will work in that area.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on June 3, 2020 8:52PM