The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unkillable NPC Draugr That Deals Damage - Dragonhome & Midnight Barrow Delves

RT01100111
RT01100111
✭✭✭
So, this is the second time today on PC in the new Skyrim zone that I noticed NPC like overworld, underworld or delves that are unkillable. Think of a standard mob monster, rarely you are attacked by one that does damage to you that you just cannot do any damage back. Sort of reminds me of a bug in Fallout76. Anyways, I do not know how to reproduce this bug exactly other than I'm running around a lot. Is anyone else experiencing this encounter with typically easy kill trash NPC mobs? At least they are not invisible like they were in Fallout76.
Edited by RT01100111 on June 25, 2020 4:46PM
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else noticing this? If so, please help provide more context.
  • GhostOfAnEra
    GhostOfAnEra
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a couple of unkillable enemies in one of the Blackreach delves.
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up in the north west corner of the barrow, I couldn't attack any of the spawning Draugr who were crawling out of their niches in the walls, but they could definitely attack me. Some of the Archer Draugr were also firing arrows at me through the walls. Multiple walls actually. All I could do is run around a few corners until they stopped chasing me. That worked. Also, I abandoned the Prisoner of the Past quest because I picked up all four ancestral items that belonged to the Jarl, but somehow it only counted 3, so the quest wasn't progressing. I abandoned the quest and hopefully I can finish it some other day. If I encounter anything else I'll make sure to report it as best I can.
    Edited by TwiceBornStar on May 28, 2020 6:16AM
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    I had 2 of them in a delve in Blackreach (Midnight Barrow?), I could not target them at all, but they almost killed me before I got far enough into the delve to be rid of them, I had to go all the way to the boss before they gave up.
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just had all Draugr in Dragonhome go unkillable. Great fun trying to pick things up when in combat.
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    I have had this happen with a boss fight... get to 5% and it resets... beyond aggravated even after turning off addons, reloading ui many times, logging out and back in and repairing launcher. Nothing has worked.
  • Julia_Nix
    Julia_Nix
    ✭✭✭
    For me some draugr in Dragonehome had this bug.
  • iiRenity
    iiRenity
    ✭✭✭
    So I and several other players have run into an immortal draugr in the Dragonhome Delve, Western Skyrim. He does not have any sort of health bar, cannot be targeted by skills, and cannot be light/heavy attacked. Reloading UI and rebooting the game does not change his immortality status.

pjdrsbexng5l.jpg
    Location of immortal Draugr in Dragonhome

shbdcdgpelq7.jpg
    The glitch draugr is the one of the left, nearest the bookcase.
    PC - NA - @iiRenity - Master Crafter - CP900 - DC Loyalist - PVE & PVP
    Lady Renity - Breton Magplar Heals
    Bellona Victorias - Imperial DK Tank
    Goddamm-Lochness-Monster - Argonian Magden Heals
    Primogen Carmilla - Breton Magblade Heals
    Mistress Nienna - Dunmer Magsorc DPS
    Pisces Seaborne - Breton Magcro Heals

• iiRenity
    iiRenity
    ✭✭✭
    gfva1h55ptng.jpg
    Draugr attacking player, but having no health bar or target availability.
    PC - NA - @iiRenity - Master Crafter - CP900 - DC Loyalist - PVE & PVP
    Lady Renity - Breton Magplar Heals
    Bellona Victorias - Imperial DK Tank
    Goddamm-Lochness-Monster - Argonian Magden Heals
    Primogen Carmilla - Breton Magblade Heals
    Mistress Nienna - Dunmer Magsorc DPS
    Pisces Seaborne - Breton Magcro Heals

• DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I experienced the same issue in the same Blackreach delve. An unkillable archer.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into a several of unkillable Draugr in that delve.
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't just in that delve. Basically any delve I've been in, the draugr that pop out of those standing coffins can't be attacked. I was just chased around midnight barrow by 2. Then when they finally leashed, I ran back to get the quest thing I passed and saw someone else being chased by them and not being able to attack.
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just ran into that problem. With things attacking you, you can't pick up the items to complete the quest and just have to leave the delve. Will it be fixed?

• LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    highkingnm wrote: »
    I just had all Draugr in Dragonhome go unkillable. Great fun trying to pick things up when in combat.

I ran into that tonight. Now I know it's not just me. Will it be fixed?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one submitted a bug report today for the immortal draugr in Dragonhome.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Experienced this as well. No health bar over them, not affected by area attacks, spammables wouldn't even fire when pointed at the enemy. Filed a /bug.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Multiple delves in the new content. Couldn't target them, AoE had no effect at all.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Lannharr
    Lannharr
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, delve in Blackreach.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, I was in Dragonhome this evening and found this. About the only thing I could do was run away from the non-killable mobs until they reset and stop chasing. Most annoying, and bug report filed.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug is simple to describe, any Draugr that you wake up from a wall coffin can do damage to you but you can not hit them or do damage to them.
    They also follow you for way to long, probably because you can't hit them to make them return to their area.
    PC:NA
    Video bellow Edit- Go to about 12 minutes in to see the best example.
    Edited by Casdha on May 31, 2020 2:35PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Created new thread per forum rules.
    Edited by Casdha on May 31, 2020 2:19PM

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep made one too before I found out this thread was the same one. I left a video and description on how to reproduce, basically any Draugr you wake up from the wall can't be hit but can hit you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/530487/bug-quest-prisoner-of-the-past-draugr

• GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same problems. Very frustrating.
  • Elana
    Elana
    ✭✭✭
    Getting it in Dragonhome all the time.
    Elana Aelios
    "Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die."
  • jamesterj14
    jamesterj14
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this too. On;y seems to be dragur that come out of the standing coffins (coffins, tombs ???) on the walls :)
  • Little_Demonia
    Little_Demonia
    Soul Shriven
    also, u get 3/4 items, but the last one never shows
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1. The untargetable Draugr issue occurs in two of the Greymoor delves, one in Blackreach (Midnight Barrow) and one in the northwest of Western Skyrim (Dragonhome). BTW they can attack you just fine, you just can't do anything to keep them away or defend yourself (other than healing pots/spells or keep running - or die).

Update: this issue was listed as fixed in v6.0.6 (June 3), but I can verify that some immortal draugr are still spawning in Dragonhome, and others report the same in the Midnight Barrow.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on June 4, 2020 2:07AM
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    I've run into four un-killable draugrs so far. I just let them kill me and then pick up my quest items for the dolly.

Hope this is fixed soon.
  • Saviin
    Saviin
    ✭✭
    Same here. Been happening throughout the new chapter, and also only with the ones that spawn from the wall-coffins as far as I've observed. Have reported a bug, so hopefully they'll figure out what is causing this particular glitch (my money is on it being how they are placed on the walls, maybe it's interfering on whether they considered targetable or not?).
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I ran into this too but I loved it....like the place has such nasty energy it's made these unkillable draugr. I enjoyed running away and having to do that every time I encountered them and since it was only a few of them I found it more a feature than a problem.