The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Oriflamme - Endgame Dungeons Achievements

Elwendryll
Elwendryll
✭✭✭✭✭
5ys9yj2.png
(The Oriflamme (from Latin aurea flamma, "golden flame") was the battle standard of the King of France)

Greetings.

If you are looking for a group of players to regularly run dungeons or arenas with, Oriflamme may be for you.
We use esoraidplanner to set up achievements runs, from the easiest ones to the trifectas (HM, speed and no death at once).
We are a medium guild (~50 members) providing a friendly environment to learn mechanics and get achievements.
If you are above 300 CP, friendly, patient, and willing to learn (or teach), consider leaving an application in-game.
Empty applications will be systematically declined. You can also send me a mail (@Elwendryll).

Have a good day :)
Edited by Elwendryll on February 15, 2021 10:40AM
PC - EU - France - AD
Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are currently looking for some experienced healers and tanks to add more flexibility in our group compositions for dungeon runs. You might be offered a backup position for our trial group if you wish so, you can ask me for more details in game (@Elwendryll) or on discord (@Elwendryll#0001).

Over last year, the guild grew, we currently have over 50 members, with an active discord of ~60 members.
    We helped new players get into vet DLC dungeons and obtain achievements. We claimed the trifectas of all the dungeons prior to Stonethorn.

We still welcome new players of any role who want to get into vet DLC dungeons. No prior experience is required, but willingness to improve is key, our goal is to get you ready for the hardest 4 player content, at your rythm.
    Edited by Elwendryll on February 15, 2021 10:37AM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.

• Aapjes
    Aapjes
    Soul Shriven
    Can I please be invited to the discord? User name is alexandrinepien there. Thanks!
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need you to either add me on discord or give me your tag as well, I can't invite you without the full username.
    PC - EU - France - AD