The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More than just Legendary Antiquity digs are bugged

Ralamil
Ralamil
✭✭✭✭
I am in Coldharbour, digging for the Ebony-Forged Dwarven Limbs item, which are Purple/Epic tier. As you can see, I clearly uncovered the full chest image (and of course all 3 bonus items...), and yet I failed:

4a4wcxksho93.png

I saw this on a legendary dig a couple of times earlier today, but it looks like it's affecting more than just that quality.
Karn Wild-Blood - PC NA AD Nord Warden
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to get it after 3rd try. Its got a ghost limb in the corner.

jfnrh5716gth.png
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ralamil wrote: »
    I am in Coldharbour, digging for the Ebony-Forged Dwarven Limbs item, which are Purple/Epic tier. As you can see, I clearly uncovered the full chest image (and of course all 3 bonus items...), and yet I failed:

4a4wcxksho93.png

I saw this on a legendary dig a couple of times earlier today, but it looks like it's affecting more than just that quality.

its easy to explain - the patricles around the relic are just offset u jsut need dig the PARTICELS not the relic than it does count