The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is one of these maintaince patches going to fix anything?

Madhatten512
Madhatten512
✭✭✭✭
12:45 am Eastern time with 2 bar or less of every faction, and nothing works. I still don't understand how you people get away with advertising a working game a selling a broken one. Another 40 bucks down the drain. Your main selling point is mythics and the gold lead are completely bugged. Now overland is almost as laggy as pvp so all you RPers welcome to what pvp has been dealing with for the last couple years.. Its just insane that you people can't put out a working product. I'd love to know what you have to do to lose your job at Zenimax online studios.
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is one of these maintaince patches going to fix anything? Bookmark
    Of course - but for any one thing fixed, two more things will be broken.
    I'd love to know what you have to do to lose your job at Zenimax online studios.
    Probably replying to a thread like this with clarity and honesty an f-word.

Alas, it's just one of those things - you can either:
    • rage and post
    • rage in silence
    • accept the reality of the game state and quit
    • accept the reality of the game state and go do something else during maintenance.

I suspect a fair few players probably go through a number of those steps on the path to enlightenment. Maybe some zos employees do, too.
  • TheMaos
    TheMaos
    ✭✭✭
    No
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine being this inept at any other business. Actually in any other business it would probably be considered fraud.