Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

still can't play the game (upadate : problem fixed)

rekola7rwb17_ESO
rekola7rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
sinse the greymoor update my game ruined invisible walls/players, missing/black textures, crashs....
GDqqylN.jpg
Cdqu2xW.jpg
xTbIz7d.jpg

i tried to use repair option from the game launcher doesn't worked

so i reinstall it,frech install no mods ...this is the result
Hem8aSi.jpg

i payed fo greymoor collector's edition upgrade + membership and i can't paly the game hope u can help me.
Edited by rekola7rwb17_ESO on May 30, 2020 6:32PM
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ESO is just a broken and literally unplayable mess right now.

It sucks that they're all trying to do this while home-working, and I really do feel sorry for everyone at ZOS trying to make this work, but... it just isn't working. They should have been allowed to push it back as much as they needed. I don't think we'll ever know if that was a decision by ZOS or by Bethesda Softworks, but someone made a bad decision somewhere.

It's reached the point they need to take the entire game offline for multiple days/weeks, whatever it takes to completely redo the server structure. Re-launch when the game is finally comparable to other MMOs on the market with a consistent 20-40 ping.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried rebooting your PC?
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• rekola7rwb17_ESO
    rekola7rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    DTStormfox wrote: »

yes even did the drivers update+ diabled antiverus + firewall
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming PC ... You might check to see if you have a video card driver update (or reload if your version is current). What are the Game video settings, maybe reduce some settings temporarily to see if that changes things (make note of the current settings before making changes so you can revert back). It’s likely just the game, but just other things to try in diagnosing. I have periodically had missing textures previously but I have not specifically seen any since the Greymoor update.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • rekola7rwb17_ESO
    rekola7rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Granicus wrote: »
    Assuming PC ... You might check to see if you have a video card driver update (or reload if your version is current). What are the Game video settings, maybe reduce some settings temporarily to see if that changes things (make note of the current settings before making changes so you can revert back). It’s likely just the game, but just other things to try in diagnosing. I have periodically had missing textures previously but I have not specifically seen any since the Greymoor update.

i play on pc/steam and yes the driver up to date and yes i tried to lower the graphics , i used to play in mostly height graphics no problems even tested other damnding games works fine.
    thanks for the replay thow
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »

yes even did the drivers update+ diabled antiverus + firewall

I was joking ;)

Don't disable your antivirus or firewall because it is very unlikely that these cause such problems.

It is really hard to know where the problem is.
    It could be a software problem, but it could also be a hardware problem.
    Are you sure you completely removed the game before reinstalling the game (including user setting files in the My Documents > Elder Scrolls Online folder)?
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The OP has marked the texture issue as now resolved. With this in mind the discussion will be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.