Maintenance for the week of October 2:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 3, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
ESO+, Greymoor displays as purchased but locked in unplayable loop *update: answered*
Hello, I have a 2 part question/problem.
Edited by Xronosabre on May 28, 2020 11:57PM
1) I am still confused as to which specific dlc content is part of ESO+. It seemed straightforward but complications in-game have caused new confusion.
2) The confusion to part 1 is caused by my problem with the new Greymoor dlc. My in-game UI displays greymoor as purchased within the crown store. However, when I attempt to travel to the Solitude wayshrine, the game prompts me to upgrade in order to do so. I did not outright purchased Greymoor separately yet it says purchased, therefore it would appear it is included in ESO+. This loops me back to the crown store where it displays Greymoor as purchased again yet then an attempt to travel back to solitude yields the same prompt to upgrade.
It is completely locked to this loop as I am now unable to play or re-purchase if necessary. This is also why I am confused as to what is included with ESO+ as the information provided of dlc inclusion contradicts my predicament having Greymoor purchased but unable to play or repurchase.
I thank anyone in advance that can provide a solution.