The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTF?! Queue times now?

Rovaeden
Rovaeden
✭✭✭
ZOS! Queue times? Really!

Surely you make enough money from your thieving gambling crates to afford a decent server by now.

Fix!
Ur!
S#!7!
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    Dog *** huh
    Edited by BooPerScOOper on May 26, 2020 10:06PM
  • tracksilver
    tracksilver
    ✭✭
    As a FYI, this same timer is by each ZONE you change into. I've been qued for over 20 minutes as a ESO+ member just by walking into a delve.
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if the time counted down instead of just sticking at 20 minutes and 48 seconds as I currently am trying to log into my character screen
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    ESO+ member here. I've been waiting for at least 30 mins. With a 30 second timer
    Edited by Dr_Sinister on May 26, 2020 10:16PM
    Dead is dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts - RipperJack
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rovaeden wrote: »

Surely you make enough money from your thieving gambling crates to afford a decent server by now.

Fix!
    Ur!
    S#!7!

Mine said it estimated 30 secs about 15 minutes ago.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Huh? At NA? EU is in maintenance..
    /edit: if it realy is true then it are great news. So we can see, if teh queque progresses or if the game just freezes. Like it did at EU.
    Edited by Atreidus on May 26, 2020 10:16PM
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    Atreidus wrote: »
    Huh? At NA? EU is in maintenance..
    /edit: if it realy is true then it are great news. So we can see, if teh queque progresses or if the game just freezes. Like it did at EU.

And now NA is being flooded by EU players
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO+ member here. I've been waiting for at least 30 mins. With a 30 second timer

Same
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »

Fix!
    Ur!
    S#!7!

Mine said it estimated 30 secs about 15 minutes ago.

Then it is a: to many login reuqests or b: a stucked queque - problem.
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I got in now so hah. Suckahs
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like they've had to put a queue up because the servers are so strained that the added traffic is acting like an old school DDoS attack.

ETA: Mine finally got past the queue.
    Edited by morrowjen on May 26, 2020 10:22PM
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the years this has happened almost everytime there's a new game or upgrade to an existing game.

Chill out, relax.

This is not the first time nor the last time this will happen in a game.

I find eating a chilly dog or 2, helps big time.

and i'm almost 74 :)
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    Over the years this has happened almost everytime there's a new game or upgrade to an existing game.

Chill out, relax.

I've never gotten a login queue before with ESO, ever. Beta, release, DLCs, or chapters.
  • naturebased
    naturebased
    ✭✭✭

Chill out, relax.

the thing is my lack of confidence in ZoS has me questioning whether im really in a line or if its just bugged and im not going anywhere :)
  • DracoSaggitaExSole
    DracoSaggitaExSole
    ✭✭✭
    They basically didn't fix the servers, they added throttle probably. That what think. So the crappy servers could handle the load. Its poor mans performance management.
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, here is a list of every MMO that had a log in Q at one point or another.

EQ and EQ2
    Vanguard
    Age of Conan
    DOAC
    Lotro
    Star Wars
    Legend of Kesmai
    and many more so this isn't the first, just relax :)
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if there was a refresh on the queue time... but then it could just be a random time... I have seen 4, 30 seconds, 16 seconds, 20 min. 39 sec and now 16 min 19 seconds... and I was just trying to port to a house...

Come to think of the times I have heard while on hold calling the Phone Company...waiting 2 hours for a 16 minute queue time is quite short... and lets not even think of the DMV...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 17 min and 12 second to just get to the character screen and has not changed in the last 5 minutes. What is going on?
  • mavfin
    mavfin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where are these queues? I'm on PC NA. I've logged off, quit the game a few times to tweak some addons, and I'm getting right back in. Took about 40 seconds from password to character screen.

I can't duplicate any of these issues...
  • oregonrob
    oregonrob
    ✭✭✭
    They would do better to restore things to where they were before today's patch and do more extensive testing of the Greymoor DLC for the next few months. In the over three years and hundreds of hours I have played ESO, I have never been put in a que let alone one for 17 minutes. I have never had seven minute load screens when traveling between areas. It is clear that this roll out is not quite ready.

This would also give the development team time to work on the PVP aspects of the game. In the meantime, they can go ahead and do events based around the existing DLC that they have done for the last few years.
  • kas447
    kas447
    ✭✭
    Might wanna remove the "buy Now" link at the top of the page since you can't even service your current paying player base. Or past paying player base, depending on the expectations of the subscriber...

• biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to start handing out crown packs.
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not buying anything until this all gets resolved.
  • Vorpan
    Vorpan
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is fixed/removed soon, because I am really starting to regret buying Greymoor. Definitely do not plan to renew my sub next month at this rate.
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    17 minute que !!!! I'd guess I would be happy if that is all mine said. Mine is at 28 minutes!
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭

Chill out, relax.

*tweak* Cannot relax *tweak* need me some ESO *tweak* Chilli Dogs * tweak* *tweak* etc ...

Honestly, I am a bit disappointed that it always seems to be EU that gets hit bad and first. It is shameful that on most updates people who are paying subs and have paid for upgrade are let down. Thing is; if we are honest, we will all admit that we saw this coming. The, now aging, saying is so true - "Never play on launch day".

In deference to my US server cousins, I'll not log in there as it seems they are now getting problems - possibly due to players jumping from the sinking EU server. ;)

"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to coin this as "The meme screen"
  • kapachia
    kapachia
    ✭✭✭

Fix!
    Ur!
    S#!7!

Problem: Multiple customers asked for a game performance improvement.

Solution: Allow only TWO accounts to login at same time. Rest can be in queue.

Result: Performance issue solved. Ticket #1 from year 2014 closed.

****** CONFIDENTIAL ******
  • TemplarHealz
    TemplarHealz
    ✭✭✭
    Got logged out in maelstrom. 20 min queue time that isn't going down... Cool!
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on guys, laugh a little. Because this is too funny.
    PC and PS4 EP only player