The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I created a ticket claiming a day added to my + subscription

tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
I sugest you subscribers all do the same
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thank you
  • Twilanthe
    Twilanthe
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to put my $0.30 reimbursement towards a down payment on a new car. How are you going to spend yours?
    Lüc - Argonian Necromancer Healer
    PC-NA
  • Hitopopamus
    Hitopopamus
    Soul Shriven
    How many more of these threads are you gonna post?
    Don't you have anything else going on in your daily life that you're just sitting here moping all day?
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I agree, it's complete poo that this stuff always happens with this game (and Bethesda/Zenimax products in general), nothing will be done. I have more success and feedback replying to threads like these.

ZOS, you've outdone expectations yet again...

Big F

giphy.gif
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Hand_Bacon
    Hand_Bacon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you have anything else going on in your daily life that you're just sitting here moping all day?

mmoping...it should have its own word by now.
    #AlmostGood@ESO
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO

Seems like you don't have much better to do yourself. Feel free to ignore my posts
    Twilanthe wrote: »
    I'm going to put my $0.30 reimbursement towards a down payment on a new car. How are you going to spend yours?

If we got an extra day for every time we have these issues it would be a few weeks extra subscription. I expect to be able to log in all the time I subscribe.
    It adds up to a lot of money for Zenimax if we all do this and then they might finally do something about these constant server issues
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Twilanthe wrote: »

A vacation house in the Turks and Caicos. I cannot wait, I hope ZOS hurries up and get me mah money!

SMH
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Am not that desperate.. sorry.
    Atreidus wrote: »

Guess you're desperate in another way then
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    I expect to be able to log in all the time I subscribe.

That is a ridiculous expectation. MMORPG's have had patch and downtime throughout their entire existence and that will always be the case. If that is your expectation than the problem is on your end.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    928634e83633c7bf985c9612e8782a0ecebcf1afc1994d427ba8f4c4f4a6e049.jpg
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    I expect to be able to log in all the time I subscribe.

That is a ridiculous expectation. MMORPG's have had patch and downtime throughout their entire existence and that will always be the case. If that is your expectation than the problem is on your end.

Normal downtime I can accept even if that isn't nessesary with redundancy. But these constant issues they haven't solved since the beta is not ok. They've had six years to solve them
    Tryxus wrote: »

Willy might need see a doctor expert on mental issues
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Atreidus wrote: »

Guess you're desperate in another way then

Explain please.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

Willy might need see a doctor expert on mental issues

Willy is a Groundskeeper and can Arghh you. But i am fair and explain: often guys which have gotten mental problems by them selfes are projecting them at others.
    Now it's bedtime. Thanks for the entertainment all of you
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not normally ones to give out compensation. This isn't FF14 or WoW. They can't even figure out which of us should access Greymoor, how would they go about figuring out compensation for ESO+ players only?
    When their mom wakes them up tomorrow to do chores, maybe she'll give them the 30 cents to cover for the missed day

How many subscribers can'l log in? Take that number times 30 cents
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When their mom wakes them up tomorrow to do chores, maybe she'll give them the 30 cents to cover for the missed day

How many subscribers can'l log in? Take that number times 30 cents

Do you wanna build a strawman... we can build him out of hay. With flannel plaids, won't you'll be glad that the crows wont roost in your argument today!
    Edited by StormeReigns on May 26, 2020 11:03PM
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sugest you subscribers all do the same

sure. And i Will go really fast to renew for next 10 years if they give me a new non-combat pet XD man, these things happens because people pay before try or before a product is finished. if we pay the oranges before seeing them, those oranges are going to be like lemons. if you all buy like normal people buy things, they Will have to polish every detail of the Orange if they want to get the Orange lover money.

they always do the same. new patch with nerfed-in-the-future-op-sets and skills, sink perfomance even more, and promise new dates that Will never acomplish. Then they make strange changes that no one wants and again to first step. You know why? because people pays before having a product

and answering to the question. No, i dont put put a $ in this game since morrowind so i cant ask for a + refund. i would like to, but is against my morality with the game in current state and company using customers as living wallets
  • Dax
    Dax
    ✭✭
    So while people are having to wait 1 week+ for Ticket replies you're advocating spamming them with this nonsense?

Thanks, I've not been able to really play for 2 weeks, but your $0.30 is clearly far more important.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all!

After removing a few comments, we have decided it best to close this thread due to Baiting. Baiting is a violation of the Community Guidelines and is stated as follows:
    Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.