The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/Mac Login/Connectivity/Access Issues - May 26 [Updated June 1]

• r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    The thought on every console player's mind right now.....

This sure sounds like a 'will be fixed in incremental patch' coming soon. So, we'd really hope you pony on up the $ to expedite that to Sony so we don't have to wait until like July to play.. Please?

• Jessy1981
    Jessy1981
    ✭✭
    Many people who didn’t buy it still or again have acces. So basically people who did pay cannot go there and people who didn’t wanna buy it probably because of the poor server performance now have a freebie🤣
    Edited by Jessy1981 on May 26, 2020 11:03PM
  • SkyShadowing
    SkyShadowing
    Soul Shriven
    Woeler wrote: »
    I bought the physical CE. Got a mail this afternoon stating:

We have applied an entitlement that will grant you access to the Collector’s Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor for PC/Mac while you are waiting for your physical copy to arrive.

When I log in I have no access to Greymoor, yet in the crownstore it tells me I cannot purchase the chapter because I already own it.

That'ssssss a bug that they should hopefully be working on now. *** hit the fan this morning with people who didn't own the expansion being able to access it, so the entitlements broke. Then the EU servers exploded so they were working very diligently on those.

Hopefully we're allowed in soon.
  • AzuraX
    AzuraX
    Soul Shriven
    I see in chat people said its still free for everyone i paid for it but everyone have free access, not fair......
    edit: how do i share screenshot here?
    Edited by AzuraX on May 26, 2020 11:24PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not. When I first logged in after the servers came back up I saw some chat about it - and yes the wayshrine was white. But clicking on it gave me the message that I couldn't access without purchase, which was what I expected to have happen at that point. People might be just talking about what happened this morning?

[And before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I wouldn't have gone there even if it had wanted to let me.... I have NO interest in this chapter, won't be messing with it until it's free with ESO + - and then only to run characters through the area for the skyshards.]
    AzuraX wrote: »
    I see in chat people said its still free for everyone i paid for it but everyone have free access, not fair......
    edit: how do i share screenshot here?

Upload to imgur, then click the share links menu, select bbcode, copy the provided link, and paste into the post screen.
    Edited by Sylvermynx on May 26, 2020 11:24PM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AzuraX wrote: »

Here is the thing, it might be better that it would be free for everyone now then cut off access later.
    The reason why is because I don't know if they can fix this right away. I think there could be some issues that would take a little bit to fix.
    Even though I payed for it.
    I'm fine with it being free to access for everyone else because I rather have it working then it not working.
    Plus they do after all do free to play events and they do eso plus events.
    Plus the chapter was worth getting the goodies anyways. The Jarl Outfit and the other stuff.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't take this time to bite people in real life.
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Just to update, we're currently tracking a few separate but similar-sounding login/connectivity/access issues that surfaced today on the PC/Mac servers and have been mentioned across various discussions. We wanted to give you a summary and the latest status of each, all in one place.

Thank you for updating us about this issue. Much appreciated. 😊
  • Ndecent
    Ndecent
    ✭✭
    So what do you do if the queue isn't moving? Leave and get at the back of the line? or ??? what ?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    (cross-posted)

Hi everyone,

We have completed the the grant for players on the PC-EU server who purchased the Greymoor Chapter but were unable to access the content/zone. We will be performing this grant for players on PC-NA tomorrow morning.

We are also currently working through the list of those who contacted our Support team for help due to delayed physical CE shipping. Those who submitted a Support ticket will receive an email from our billing and account system when the grant is complete.

Lastly, we have seen the reports of some players still having access to the Greymoor Chapter content and rewards who should not. We are investigating.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • AngelSunstar
    AngelSunstar
    Soul Shriven
    I am stuck in que for 24 min 17 sec and have been for longer than that Is this working as it's supposed to I don't think so please fix this I would like to play the game.
  • Maason
    Maason
    I see that ZOS is getting to the bottom of people who didn't pay for the DLC, but can access the Greymoor content in the game....maybe what they SHOULD be concentrating on is all the PAYING customers WHO CANNOT ACCESS the content. Your priorities are all wrong.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This, over and over and over,....

HTRpzca.png
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU servers resurrected - thanks ZOS!
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drammanoth wrote: »

Yes. Since NA is under lockdown for the pandemic :smile: I am hanging out on the EU server and it is acting normally.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • sidious00
    sidious00
    ✭✭✭
    You knew they didn't give a *** about having access to the game when they changed the ToS to let you know they make no guarantee to access the game. They got your money.

If they couldn't deploy an update without issue than they shouldn't deploy.

The login queue did shorten the load times but not to what they were. So sad.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on May 27, 2020 1:55AM
  • Aanteel
    Aanteel
    Soul Shriven
    I don't see you mention problem in NA server. At 5:00pm PDT, I've been waiting almost hour at "Login Queue". Many other players in my guilds are same. Can you give more update?
  • talamascool
    talamascool
    Soul Shriven
    Aanteel wrote: »
    I don't see you mention problem in NA server. At 5:00pm PDT, I've been waiting almost hour at "Login Queue". Many other players in my guilds are same. Can you give more update?

she just said that they will move to it tomorrow... i don't know why tomorrow and not later today. but well...
  • Dutchess_Mina
    Dutchess_Mina
    Soul Shriven
    These queue times are ridiculous. At this rate I'd rather play another game. 30 minutes for the queue going nowhere. I didn't have terrible loading screens. Maybe a minute or two. I would have much rather dealt with that than not playing the game I paid for. Not to mention I have ESO+ so I am paying every month...
  • talamascool
    talamascool
    Soul Shriven
    (cross-posted)

Hi everyone,

We have completed the the grant for players on the PC-EU server who purchased the Greymoor Chapter but were unable to access the content/zone. We will be performing this grant for players on PC-NA tomorrow morning.

We are also currently working through the list of those who contacted our Support team for help due to delayed physical CE shipping. Those who submitted a Support ticket will receive an email from our billing and account system when the grant is complete.

Lastly, we have seen the reports of some players still having access to the Greymoor Chapter content and rewards who should not. We are investigating.

*sigh*
  • beyvargasjr
    These queue times are ridiculous. At this rate I'd rather play another game. 30 minutes for the queue going nowhere. I didn't have terrible loading screens. Maybe a minute or two. I would have much rather dealt with that than not playing the game I paid for. Not to mention I have ESO+ so I am paying every month...

#MeToo
  • Cuetnguyen
    Cuetnguyen
    Soul Shriven
    Logon line not even counting down. Hope this get fixed soon. Feeling like paying fee for no service at the moment.
  • Dutchess_Mina
    Dutchess_Mina
    Soul Shriven
    #MeToo[/quote]

Maybe they should have put out a poll before they decided we'd all rather have queue times than long loading screens...
  • beyvargasjr
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Drammanoth wrote: »

Yes. Since NA is under lockdown for the pandemic :smile: I am hanging out on the EU server and it is acting normally.

I popped over as well - Got right in.
  • Nyqwont
    Nyqwont
    ✭✭
    Login queues that don't actually update or show an accurate time.

Can't even tell us how long we need to wait to play the MMO that has apparently lost the first M and is just an MO now.

Edit:sp
    Edited by Nyqwont on May 27, 2020 12:34AM
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so frustrated. I waited nearly 30 minutes in a "23" minute queue to play the game.... only to crash in cyrodil, and be put into a now "35" minute queue... who know how long this one will take, since neither queue has numbers that actually count down.

I am so beyond frustrated. all day, unable to play the game. Pretty much wonder if I should just give up and try again tomorrow.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • No_Lollygaggin
    Just got a response from Bethesda Support that my NA issue was fixed but required a relog, jumped out to log in screen (did not get placed in queue) and got in successfully with Greymoor access intact!
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much for us not getting kicked! I went to loot a desk, and the game hard froze my computer to the point I had to use the physical restart button.

My reward for putting it out of its misery: a queue of "38 min. 18 sec." (and not counting).

Seems like Murphy is truly enjoying Patch Day in ESOland.
  • Lady_Linux
    Lady_Linux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my crafting dailies done at least. TY!
    I simply must protest. There are no Penguin avatars for me to use in the forums.

BTW, I use arch too
This discussion has been closed.