The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Savior of Elsweyr Achievement not Unlocking

Castamere98
Castamere98
Soul Shriven
I'm pretty sure that this is an issue that has been brought up before, but the Savior of Elsweyr achievement is not unlocking as an Xbox achievement upon completion. I have the title to prove I have completed it, yet the achievement refuses to unlock. I thought it was a similar situation to a number of achievements in Destiny that would not unlock for weeks, and sometimes months at a time, but it would appear it is a common issue for this specific achievement.

I am just curious if there is any news/feedback on if this is getting addressed?
  • Markyshizzle1
    Waiting for Zenimax to acknowledge and work toward a fix
  • ComoMuffi
    ComoMuffi
    Soul Shriven
    Still an issue, I finished the achievement this week, no xbox ding.
  • RT01100111
    RT01100111
    ✭✭✭
    What server is this happening on? NA or EU? @Castamere98

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6817955#Comment_6817955

@ZOS_SarahHecker I saw you were in prior thread.
    Edited by RT01100111 on July 2, 2020 9:14PM
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Same issue here. Xbox One EU server. The same goes for the Hero of Wrothgar achievement.
  • Guthix_of_the_Green
    Can you believe it? Dragpms?! in your own city? What are you going to do?

Dis one does not know....
    " The trees, the earth, the sky, the waters; All play their part upon this land. May Guthix bring you balance. "
  • Osty_26G
    Osty_26G
    Same issue here on US Xbox One server. The Xbox achievement for Big Score also does not unlock, along with the other two mentioned.
  • shiptile
    shiptile
    Soul Shriven
    i also have the same issue in US server xbox one. i have the in game achievement savior of elsweyr but not the xbox achievement. as soon as i wrote a ticket for this they deleted my ticket and told me to go here. after reading this and searching the internet, this issue has been going on sense elsweyr was released. dont count on this issue ever being fixed.

ps. as the game gets larger so are the issues. the game may crash before the game finishes.
  • CallMeTrinity23
    I've been experiencing this issue since late 2019. I have the title, and the in game achievement, but not the Xbox achievement. I'm on Xbox US server. If ZOS added another bullet point into the achievement requirements like "talk to this person in this city" for the achievement, then I think it would give us all the achievement. Someone said that they did fix it, but it wasn't a retroactive fix, so you would have to earn it all again, and that isn't kosher. I still haven't heard a single word back from the devs about this issue. They actually never even officially said they fixed it.