Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Why cant we have nice things?

Dominion_Nightblade
PC NA Gray Host, what is wrong with us? I enjoy coming to the forums after I play for the night or down time at work. Can we be nice? So that we may have our own thread too? Please!
Edited by Dominion_Nightblade on May 23, 2020 12:25AM
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭
    Just create another one.
    It is internet after all. People feel invincible on internet so there is nothing limiting them.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why even have a campaign subsection if you don’t allow campaign threads? They’ve always been saltfests and the last one was *mild*. Didn’t even have AOE BBQs alt in it.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead
    Auohildr Hjoras -- EP Nightblade
    Asvaldr Hjordis -- DC Nightblade
    Sierida Hjoras -- DC Sorc
    Angantyr Hjoras -- DC Templar
    Angantyr the Godsword -- AD Dragonknight
    Auøhildr Hjoras -- AD Warden

• Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭
    In every thread there is always a select few who just have to rock the boat and drum up salty salty controversy.

I know we are not supposed to discuss disciplinary actions here, but it might make more sense to ban the forum accounts of the repeat offenders.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    @Ahtu

Go look at the score now! 😂
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    All I know is that AD was gated for hours and we held their scroll today despite them having Dom Dom they couldn't move from their gates.

This will continue until the night capping of our scrolls stops.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 12:21AM
    Ahtu, Former Emperor of Vivec
    CP 1250+ Nord Stamina Warden
    Grand Overlord, Grand Champion
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Ahtu wrote: »
    All I know is that AD was gated for hours and we held their scroll today despite them having Dom Dom they couldn't move from their gates.

Yes! But the score buddy 🤣 Update us again please!
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    Score one for the bad guys.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Score one for the bad guys.

Awesome! 😁
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care what those people think of me.
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭

"This will continue until [...]" so you want the night capping to disappear, by punishing the people that has no control over it?
    Do I misunderstand something here? How will doing something to group A change the behavior of group B?
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    We go to where the fights are. If AD is winning we are going to fight them.That way we have the support of our faction. If DC is winning we do the same thing to them. In this way, we are united as a faction, win or lose. We have the full support of our faction in doing so.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 2:35AM
  • ZOS_KageW
    ZOS_KageW
    mod
    Greetings all!

After removing a few posts, we would like to remind everyone that the Forums are meant to be a place for friendly discussion and constructive debates. If there are any questions on the Forum Rules, they can be reviewed in full here.

Enjoy the Journey!
    -Kage
    Staff Post
  • Dominion_Nightblade

I like you Ahtu, you are into winning the campaign as much as I do. But you are still an enemy so we have fun on the forums. I cant take all the credit for the night capping because DD is still the power house of AD. But I am the GM of Aka Baka and I run that late night English and Japanese zerg. I created the guild because we have no groups run at that time so we just get smashed on. But it was just icing on the cake with what you've been saying about AD will never win a campaign in the last locked thread. We are Aka Baka, we hate reds!
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    So you are the mastermind behind Aka Baka. Congrats on your victory, you have earned it. May we have good fights in the future and get drunk afterwards. You have been holding back smartly to not pull too far ahead on points until the last few days of the campaign so as not to get focused.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 3:05AM
  • Huntman616
    I think it's funny that Ahtu hates Dominate Dominion (that's the name get it right) him and 60th his friends can wipe our group and we don't stay up all night we usually end at two mark has you figured out
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, it isn't necessary to reply to every post. Why not try to respect your enemies rather than bash them? Try to bring good solid balanced fights to whatever enemies are on the other two instead of map zerging for max AP ( what are y'all spending it on anyway besides siege???) Some of y'all come to forum like still in game and forget objectivity and mutual respect. Take a chill pill and always be civilized (**but do delete the super drunken posts before anyone reads).

I come from hardcore PvP background where the basis of the game was to raze down enemy guilds' cities and capitals they worked hours, daily for months and months to build and mods rarely said anything, much less closed a thread. We could always be civil. No one loses anything expect a little time riding back to action in this game. What is going on here???

Edited by Enkil on May 21, 2020 3:17AM
    @Enlil EP | Añu Warden | Lex Lumen Templar | Enkîl DK | Énkî Sorc | Éreshkigal Necro | Eñlil Sorc | Inaña NB | Mes NB | Ninhursåg Warden | NA Mac/PC

Former Shadowbane Channeler Class Advocate | Guild/Nation Leader - Obsidian Overlords/Ministry of Chaos | Entropy & Redemption
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    So you are the mastermind behind Aka Baka. Congrats on your victory, you have earned it. May we have good fights in the future and get drunk afterwards. You have been holding back smartly to not pull too far ahead on points until the last few days of the campaign so as not to get focused.

Thanks, but I really do hope that someone on one of the other factions step up and make a guild group same timeslot as us because at a certain time we become uncontested and take the whole map which kills pvp and is boring.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭

Thanks, but I really do hope that someone on one of the other factions step up and make a guild group same timeslot as us because at a certain time we become uncontested and take the whole map which kills pvp and is boring.

Which timeslot is that?
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    Huntman616 wrote: »
    I think it's funny that Ahtu hates Dominate Dominion (that's the name get it right) him and 60th his friends can wipe our group and we don't stay up all night we usually end at two mark has you figured out

I don't hate Dominant Dominion but we will not back down to you or any group that AD throws at us as you are finding out quickly. In fact I admire your balls to stand against us and fight with your faction instead of pvdooring.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 3:15AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    Enkil wrote: »
    Remember, it isn't necessary to reply to every post. Why not try to respect your enemies rather than bash them? Try to bring good solid balanced fights to whatever enemies are on the other two instead of map zerging for max AP ( what are y'all spending it on?) Some of y'all come to forum like still in game and forget objectivity and mutual respect. Take a chill pill and always be civilized (**but do delete the super drunken posts before anyone reads).

I come from hardcore PvP background where the basis of the game was to raze down enemy guilds' cities and capitals they worked hours, daily for months and months to build and mods rarely said anything, much less closed a thread. We could always be civil. No one loses anything expect a little time riding back to action in this game. What is going on here???

Hi Enkil.
  • Huntman616
    Well at least you're replying respectfully I probably was thinking a little too harsh if you I probably was thinking a little too harsh if you I can kind a see your passionate person when it comes to your faction I just hope we all can keep our heads cool I admit I snap that people in I admit I snap that people in whispers when I feel like I got killed cheaply
    Huntman616 wrote: »

I don't hate Dominant Dominion but we will not back down to you or any group that AD throws at us as you are finding out quickly.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    I respect anyone who steps foot into Cyrodiil of course but the trash talk keeps things interesting and gives me what I want: good fights. Now that I've gotten that I have nothing more to say as long as it continues as it's quite enjoyable for everyone and healthy for pvp to have competition.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 3:18AM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well they don't allow it on forums so limit it to in game maybe.. main NA PC thread can't even stay open?
    @Enlil EP | Añu Warden | Lex Lumen Templar | Enkîl DK | Énkî Sorc | Éreshkigal Necro | Eñlil Sorc | Inaña NB | Mes NB | Ninhursåg Warden | NA Mac/PC

Former Shadowbane Channeler Class Advocate | Guild/Nation Leader - Obsidian Overlords/Ministry of Chaos | Entropy & Redemption
  • Dominion_Nightblade

Which timeslot is that?

10pm to 2am PST.
  • Huntman616
    That is true to there're times I look at people and I'm like why did you say that there're times I look at people and I'm like why did you say that
    I respect anyone who steps foot into Cyrodiil of course but the trash talk keeps things interesting and gives me what I want: good fights.

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    well they don't allow it on forums so limit it to in game maybe.. main NA PC thread can't even stay open?

Can't talk to other factions in game.
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭

Which timeslot is that?

10pm to 2am PST.

Yeah that's a rough one maybe some DC groups could jump on as they have some later players but can't say for sure as I'm never on that time as it's the dead middle of the night here.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /whisper... i have the most enjoyable conversations with enemies usually. U can even message your nemesis on the opposite faction. What do u mean?

Point is they lock the threads when it gets even a little overboard. So should limit that to in-game if we want to "have nice things".
    Edited by Enkil on May 21, 2020 3:25AM

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭
    /whisper... i have the most enjoyable conversations with enemies usually. U can even message your nemesis on the opposite faction. What do u mean?

You can't whisper people and play at the same time though. It's distracting.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 21, 2020 3:26AM
  • Huntman616
    Here is my problem why can't we have nice servers I swear it seems like every few minutes I'm getting disconnected I swear it seems like every few minutes and getting disconnected has anyone else had that problem it really gets on my nurse I feel like ZoS network engineers don't know what they're doing
    Edited by Huntman616 on May 21, 2020 3:34AM