The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bugs killing my fun

pink_panther
pink_panther
✭✭✭
For the Love of god would it be possible to fix Wayrest sewers? I really love it when someone gets feared into the wall and when you can't enter the door afterwards even though nobody started the fight.

Then in sewers II the Npc that should open the door got stuck in the wall. Awesome cooldown for next mess....

Was playing Imperial prison on vet. 50% of the time the synergie doesn't work. Boss got to 25% health guess what I am the tank who just got the animation bug where you can't use your skills or basicattack.
No taunt ---> group dead awesome...

Tanking sunspire and a cat jumps me
--> falling through the map....
Tanking ice Dragon
--> Frost Atros Spawn early before the Dragon even flyes away, results in a wipe..

Fire dragon breath hits people in the middle even though he already stopped it and landed....

This happened in 3 hours and there will still be people who defend Zos.

If this was an Indie game I could live with it..
Edited by pink_panther on May 20, 2020 7:44AM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been in Wayrest runs where we had all of the bugs happen. Wall fear, door stuck, brother boss won't come down from ledge, and then sister/final boss just doesn't re-appear for like 3+ minutes after one of the bat phases, leaving us all standing around twiddling our thumbs waiting.

I mostly tank, and was in a Wayrest once where I (as tank) got feared into a wall. The boss proceeded to kill the other three players, but was still in combat with me. So I could not port to them (stuck in combat) and I could not rez them (I was in a wall and could not reach them). I had to completely leave the group, and they had to invite me back so that I could re-join the dungeon while they rezz'd and hop in the portal to catch up to them again. It was ridiculous! I'm just glad we were guildies, and not some random PUG.
  • pink_panther
    pink_panther
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    I've been in Wayrest runs where we had all of the bugs happen. Wall fear, door stuck, brother boss won't come down from ledge, and then sister/final boss just doesn't re-appear for like 3+ minutes after one of the bat phases, leaving us all standing around twiddling our thumbs waiting.

I mostly tank, and was in a Wayrest once where I (as tank) got feared into a wall. The boss proceeded to kill the other three players, but was still in combat with me. So I could not port to them (stuck in combat) and I could not rez them (I was in a wall and could not reach them). I had to completely leave the group, and they had to invite me back so that I could re-join the dungeon while they rezz'd and hop in the portal to catch up to them again. It was ridiculous! I'm just glad we were guildies, and not some random PUG.

You poor Soul 😔. I hope they will one day fix this mess. It makes me so sad because I love this game.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just the bugs it's the deer too. The bugs bite me all the time, but the deer in Cyrodiil are missing and ate all the bugs. I have to bring my own bugs to fish in Cyrodiil.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."