The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What quests/zones should i do before Greymoor?

Fingolfinn01
Fingolfinn01
✭✭✭✭
For immersion purposes what quests/ zones should i do before greymoor?

Personally I was thinking Eastmarch?? Will characters in Eastmarch feature in Greymoor???
PC-NA
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It looks like you should do Rivenspire and the Pact areas.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it is actually a Conventant based chapter, a lot of the returning characters are from DC.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would do Rivenspire and Leki's Blade in Alik'r Desert, I recommend paying attention to the lore and history of Leki's Blade. There is a good reason you'll want to go through and learn the history of Leki's Blade.
    A lot of stuff from the chapter draws from stuff found in the Dc faction npcs to even lore.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on April 30, 2020 11:10AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact and DC zones, Elsweyr (have a little reference there) and MQ
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Fingolfinn01
    Fingolfinn01
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay thanks for the replies
    PC-NA