Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Master Writs and not-yet-released motifs...

AliRay
AliRay
✭✭✭
Is there a fix coming to not have Master Writs drop from crafting dailies that require motifs that aren't yet released? This has been going on for quite some time. New Moon Priest is the motif it's doing it for now, but I've had it in the past with others as well.
  • Guyle
    Guyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, ive got 3 of these sitting in my inventory right now. Its BS considering all the inventory juggling we have to do just to play the game anyways.
    Options
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I got a meridian one well before the motifs started dropping a while back. Just drop em in storage and do later, or sell em if you don’t want.

Obviously, this is not a ‘solution’ to yet another ZOS bug, but I don’t count on anything getting fixed prompty, and this is a relatively simple workaround.
    Options
  • AliRay
    AliRay
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I put them in storage it's just frustrating to have so many Master Writs taking up storage space when it could just, I dunno, not drop until after a motif style is release :(
    Options
  • AliRay
    AliRay
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of inventory management, why hasn't there been a bag space increase? With the changes to classes, support classes needing to carry so many varieties of sets now to be competitive and such it seems like a slight oversight to not increase our bag space amount. It's been the same bank/bag space for...well for as long as I can remember (minus the 5 you can pay crowns to add) but considering the gear sets consist of 12-14 pieces the increase in 5 slots seems like a tease at best. Then events like this come along with items that you can't store and drop VERY frequently *coughinsaneamountofstylepagesthatdon'tevenstackcough* and then lots of motifs and such it's a little daunting. :( I so am not feeling like Undaunted (undaunted! undaunted!) right now.
    Options
  • Matchimus
    Matchimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildie new to master writs got bit by this. There is no other explaination other than it is their hope to create a demand for the motif when released in cash shop. However this is another decision that creates a greater player perception about the company being manipulative rather than treating players respectfully.
    Edited by Matchimus on April 12, 2020 11:19PM
    Options