Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Broken Game=Bad Game

Ghnami
Ghnami
✭✭✭
This morning was the last straw, abilities STILL don't work, light attacks STILL don't get input, bar swaps STILL are inconsistent and leave you on the wrong bar, and it wouldn't be so bad but every single one of these things happens to me in every single area of the game, endgame trials, solo vMA, BGs, Cyrodiil, open world PVE, dungeons. I had a subscription and pre-ordered Greymoor, but no more subscription and probably won't play much Greymoor, because if there's one thing that I know, it's that introducing new things into a broken system never fixes it and rarely improves it. I had high hopes when I came back bu after the re-install update things have gone downhill quickly.

This would be a really easy game to enjoy if it functioned. It does not, it is not fun, and not worth more time.
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭
    Send me your stuff PC/NA :'(
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were complaining a couple of months ago because your system didn't have enough space for the game to be updated. If you're now having further problems including in overland PvE then perhaps it would help if you gave full system specs plus confirmation of where you're playing from, as well as your platform and server. If on PC, are you playing through ZOS or Steam?
    Edited by Tandor on April 12, 2020 5:56PM
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

While feedback is always welcomed, quitting threads do violate the Forum Rules, and with that in mind we will be closing this thread down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.