Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Can we get more hair, eyebrow, beard and jewelry options for male humans & elves?

JacobusRex1990
JacobusRex1990
Soul Shriven
I have a nearly perfect likeness of a character but the damn eyebrow has unibrow hairs and the beard only goes to the jawline. While yes, first world problems and it's not really important, I'd like ZOS to please consider adding more choices for hair, eyebrows, beards, and perhaps jewelry options for males. Thank you ZOS! Stay safe, stay healthy, stay strong!
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Can we get more hair, eyebrow, beard and jewelry options"

That's all you needed to say.
    Options
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I notice most of the new costumes and such tend to be geared towards female characters.

Why have any of the accessories be gender specific? Beards for women and make up for men!
    Options
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    can we also use male and female hair no matter gender please, i mean we can buy the pack for 1k crowns after making a character so why cant we use them no matter gender, race i understand, and hair dye please please PLEASE HAIR DYE.
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/478490/list-of-hairstyles-that-have-been-in-the-game-for-a-long-time-but-are-still-unavailable-to-players/p1

There are so many in the game that have never been available. I really want the Short Mussed Wave style seen on characters like the Event Baker and Adjunct Daro, but I really like the messy style seen on some characters like Adonatus Varian in Moon Hunter Keep - I don't even think that has an official name.

EDIT: It does - it is called "Unruly Bangs" and it is even in the game and playable...sorta. It's the undyed version of "Magenta Rainbow Hair" from the Dwarven Crown Crate. So...what's the problem of getting it playable...?
    Edited by tomofhyrule on April 13, 2020 5:41PM
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Both hairstyles and adorments shouldn´t have gender and race restrictions (well, perhaps spines and specific beasts race stuff yes). As I see it, it´s an artificial limitation that doesn´t make any sense. I would buy the hairstyle pack outright if there weren´t such limitations.
    Edited by TelvanniWizard on April 12, 2020 5:25PM
    Options