Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

New toon Certified, Writs daily not showing up.

hexnotic
hexnotic
✭✭✭✭
I certified a new toon for all of her writs two days ago, and the blue daily arrows are not showing up on the writ boards. The Alinor Jewelry certification guy is not showing up for me either. Is my toon bugged, and should I put in a ticket?
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you have to be a certain level to do writs (level 6?). What level is your new character?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you have to be a certain level to do writs (level 6?). What level is your new character?

Ohhh! She is level 5 right now! Maybe that is the issue. Thank you for the information
    Options
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to be level 6 in order to be certified in jewelry crafting. As for why your daily writs aren't available: I feel like we're missing some information here, but I'm not sure what. For example, are you sure it's the same character? I tend to level new alts in pairs, myself.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
    Options
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    You need to be level 6 in order to be certified in jewelry crafting. As for why your daily writs aren't available: I feel like we're missing some information here, but I'm not sure what. For example, are you sure it's the same character? I tend to level new alts in pairs, myself.

I made this toon 2 days ago, and certified her on the same day. She is level 5, and I have completed all of the certification quest just as I have on all of my other toons. I have never been able to pick up the daily writs on her as they are just not showing up on the board. About to get here to level 6 to see if that makes the quest pick ups show up.
    Options
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

Ohhh! She is level 5 right now! Maybe that is the issue. Thank you for the information

Yeah, just get her up one more level and she should be good to go.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
    Options