Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

ESO BEST *BASE* DUNGEON COMPETITION: SEMIFINALS ROUND 2 - VOTE'S CLOSED

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It's the slaughter of the sequels as CRYPT OF HEARTS II fights CITY OF ASH II! Which one is the real Double Trouble? YOU DECIDE!

A list of the overall action for BOTH the base and DLC competitions can be found HERE, so people can get a quick glance at the overall action.

All fights will go for TWO DAYS and end at 8PM CST (or your timezone equivalent; figure it out) so this one will end on Sunday, April 12th.

FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
Edited by Saucy_Jack on April 13, 2020 1:00AM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

ESO BEST *BASE* DUNGEON COMPETITION: SEMIFINALS ROUND 2 - VOTE'S CLOSED 66 votes

Crypt of Hearts II
36%
SporvanAnkaridanhondelinkDagoth_RacBlkadrpieratsosReverbSnowZeniaOhtimbarvestahlsSilverIce58gepe87CalivoArtadesTelvanniWizardRaisinweedgeniusHotdog_23MaxJrFTWCoppeshaelene 24 votes
City of Ash II
63%
vailjohn_ESOssewallb14_ESOYukon2112StilliandaemoniosVulsahdaalAnnomaander_RakeVaranaLarianaAliyavanaKr3doadirondackRatzkifalmeekmikoNarvuntienheaven13happyhughes2001ChickenSuckerSeminolegirl1992ZeroXFF 42 votes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    coa feels more interesting encounter and design wise, but i prefer coh 2 lore wise since it expands on shadowkey lore and tells us the origin on how the ebony blade was cursed to never stay with one wielder. But i prefer to run coh 2 overall.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 11, 2020 1:10AM
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    "Burn, and be reborn."
    Options
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crypt of Hearts II
    CoH2 for sure. CoA2 makes my eyes hurt with all the lava.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    CoA2 may be a tad too long, but the encounters are still memorable. Still loads of fun to run. CoH2 hasn't aged as well IMO.
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Valkyn Skoria all the way
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Neither of them are my favourites though...

CoH2 is just dull...CoA2 is just too long
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    City of Ash II
    Tough choice.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    City of Ash II
    CoA2 because it's not just pretty much a copy of the original dungeon with a few things added. They actually put some time and thought into making that one.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And City of Ash II burns a path to the final round!
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options