Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

FIX.THE.LOADINGSCREENS

TheMightyRevan
TheMightyRevan
✭✭✭
honestly since zos changed the cyrodiil keep upgrades, everytime the keeps status changes you get a loadingscreen. this nonsense kills me so many times, its actually ridiculous.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asking them to fix the loading screens is like banging your head against a brick wall.
    Options
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting loading screens in pve while just browsing my inventory...PC EU
    Options
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Next step: Getting loading screens during loading screens.
    Options
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was going to reply to this thread but I got a very long loading screen
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
    Options
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The poor girl they had streaming on the Bethesda channel the other day got stuck in a load screen and had to end the broadcast. Ooft
    Options
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indigogo wrote: »
    The poor girl they had streaming on the Bethesda channel the other day got stuck in a load screen and had to end the broadcast. Ooft

They should probably check their hardware/Internet connection. :D
    Options
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I was going to reply to this thread but I got a very long loading screen

This forum needs a lol button.

And another one for the collection. Going from one wayshrine to the next one over the ass end of nowhere in Greenshade, picking up a survey on the way. Result, four loading screens on a journey that took less a minute of travelling time (time of loading screens not included). Think that's a new personal record.
    Options
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Don't forget to remove all addons! :tongue:
    Options
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly since zos changed the cyrodiil keep upgrades, everytime the keeps status changes you get a loadingscreen. this nonsense kills me so many times, its actually ridiculous.

It's worse than that. Loadingscreens in the middle of combat, loading screens while riding to a keep, loading screens while standing still ...
    Options
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been getting loading screens in overworked PvE for the first time since I started playing 3 years ago... Even the NA servers are coming undone lol
    Options
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My record is 3 loading screens between Dragonclaw maingate and farm, no fun.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
    Options
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Think the record got bust in last nights raid......
    Options
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭

Next step: Getting loading screens during loading screens.

Nah man, getting a queue for the loading screen. ;>
    Options
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get loading screens just turning around in the Rimmen crafting area.
    Options
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Asking them to fix the loading screens is like banging your head against a brick wall.

Nah. With a brick wall you at least have a chance of getting through the wall where as any chance of a loading screen fix is well past the event horizon of a black hole.
    Options
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix the loading screens? I pet my dog when I hit a loading screen. In Cyrodiil, she gets a LOT of pets. Next week, I will take a sip when I hit a loading screen. I will be an alcoholic, but hey, we all need a hobby..
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
    Options
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Load screens are back on PS4 NA as well in pve. Even crashing is back as well at times. Hope ZOS is ramping up for the release of greymoor since alot of people will come for skyrim.
    Edited by Hotdog_23 on April 12, 2020 9:42AM
    Options
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have they disabled all their addons?
    Options
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Mine is 3 LS between exiting Arius inner and jumping from the outer wall toward Arrius mine. There were no fights around keep, I was otw to Farragut battle ;)
    Options