Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Finally! Another poll! ZoS can ensure the future of the game and financial success by:

bethsheba
bethsheba
✭✭✭

Finally! Another poll! ZoS can ensure the future of the game and financial success by: 105 votes

making the game function properly on all platforms currently available
43%
GilvothitsfatbassxaraanIruil_ESOtonne.backlinderb16_ESOVorpanMalmaimikejezztului78svartornbethshebaredspecter23Cavedogpod88kkSanctum74XDark_One13DorrowSpiderKnightNyladreasFlaviusPK 46 votes
pets
56%
JarndyceAnimal_MotherHanokihsMadyTurelusDarkstorneNanfoodleidkcheeseaddictMalthornefalcasternub18_ESOAhPook_Is_HereOlauronAsysInaMoonlightTandorRobo_HoboSorispeacenoteMettaricana 59 votes
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    pets
    Definitely pets.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    They need a buff :trollface:
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    If we're being honest, business wise it's pets.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keeping on keeping on. It’s mainly fine, the base for future improvements is in place now, they have a fantastic product that complainers can’t tear themselves away from and the future looks bright.
    Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actual customer service that works. Not just in resolving credit charge issues or answering tickets correctly, but handling TOS violations.
    Options
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Actual customer service that works. Not just in resolving credit charge issues or answering tickets correctly, but handling TOS violations.

I'm pretty sure they are divesting in server capacity for PvP, and focusing almost exclusively on new content for new PvE players, as they've determined that is where the money is, and that is their priority. If you look at the board of directors, you'll see that is their history.
    Edited by Cavedog on April 10, 2020 4:45PM
    Options
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    pets
    I want my pet rock to launch itself at enemies :trollface:

Options
  • Malthorne
    Malthorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    Obviously. We are “payers” rather than “players” after all.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Just keeping on keeping on. It’s mainly fine, the base for future improvements is in place now, they have a fantastic product that complainers can’t tear themselves away from and the future looks bright.

This, although a few more pets to be earned in the game as well as those offered in the crown store wouldn't go amiss.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    Pets. Pets. I definitely love pets. Fluffy pets. Silly pets. I definitely love pets.
    Options
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    I get that people think the game has a few technical issues to resolve, but they haven't since 2016. These demands just lead to them promising incremental change, taking full development cycles to deliver these changes, and then the game's population declaring the increments went in the wrong direction. It's better from a utilitarian standpoint to accept the performance and expect more new content provided in some minimally functional form.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
    Options
  • Nanfoodle
    Nanfoodle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    More pets pls. Pets with buff, pets that loot for you, pets that tell you when to log in. Can they make a pet that removes lag?
    Options
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pets
    Duh.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    Turelus wrote: »

This
    Options
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    As long as you sport a pet in eso, everything else is redundant.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets

This. Pretty much this.
    Options
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? If they actually could make the game function properly, that would be by far biggest financial boon to ZoS...like ever. Ppl would actually resub and i'd expect many ex players returning.
    Are ppl actually buying pets?

Options
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a joke, i doubt half of the people who voted for pets are actually being serious.

Options
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No wait I want a giant flying turtle instead.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    JinMori wrote: »
    It's a joke, i doubt half of the people who voted for pets are actually being serious.

How very dare you?!?! I never joke about pets. >:)
    Options
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP performance is shockingly bad. Shockingly.
    Options
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pets
    I want a poodle in every color. Or at least white, red, and black.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pets
    ku5h wrote: »

Why? If they actually could make the game function properly, that would be by far biggest financial boon to ZoS...like ever. Ppl would actually resub and i'd expect many ex players returning.
    Are ppl actually buying pets?

I suggest you take a look at the poll again. Think about it for a movement and there are two ways it is intended and you seem to have missed both.
    Options
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pets
    They actually can do pets.
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pets
    We want the red option but we already know we're getting pets... and indriks lets not forget we got another 15 or so colors of the rainbow to reskin, and about 200 more varieties of guar..
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »

Not necessarily - the poll question is about what ensures the commercial success of ESO, not what we would want. And there the reasonable answer to the poll question is pets. if it would have been asked for what we want, it would be different. A large part of the community might not even have any issues with the game or just minor ones as well.
    Edited by Lysette on April 11, 2020 2:20PM
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WRONG
    Download-2.jpg
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options