Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

BACKPACKS - POUCHES - BANDOLIERS

Cladius30
Cladius30
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we have cosmetic overlap-able backpacks, pouches and bandoleirs please ZOS
these should come in rarity of design. special patterns and stitching's..
all can be applied to go over outfits, costumes and armors.
Edited by Cladius30 on April 9, 2020 9:35PM
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even special quests or rewards for special looking pouches and packs would be cool, maybe scroll pouches to.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all about dat immersion. We have things to carry, we need things to carry them in.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really unique looking ones could be rewarded for quest or special achievements to
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like it. Until I think about the potential amount of clipping....
    Options
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cladius30 wrote: »
    Can we have cosmetic overlap-able backpacks, pouches and bandoleirs please ZOS
    these should come in rarity of design. special patterns and stitching's..
    all can be applied to go over outfits, costumes and armors.

    I'd love that, but given that ZOS still hasn't got Tabards working with most of the armor motifs my hopes aren't high.
    Options
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay a few dollars for an account upgrade that allows our toons to use sheaths, harnesses, and such. That way there could be an incentive for ZOS. I doubt that they would be willing without the incentive.
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cladius30 wrote: »
    really unique looking ones could be sold in the Crown Store

    This, is how you get ZOS interested.
    Options
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I'd like it. Until I think about the potential amount of clipping....

    i could care less if it clipped
    Options
  • Cladius30
    Cladius30
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cladius30 wrote: »
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I'd like it. Until I think about the potential amount of clipping....

    i could care less if it clipped

    in real life your clothes clip all day everyday
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    I'd pay a few dollars for an account upgrade that allows our toons to use sheaths, harnesses, and such. That way there could be an incentive for ZOS. I doubt that they would be willing without the incentive.

    What I wouldn't give to have a harness and sheath for my greatsword so that it doesn't look like its floating on my back. Especially if we could get different styles and dye them.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would love this.
    i hope they do it.
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I've never been a fan of the murderhobo look (stylish heroes ftw), but more options for different players is always cool.
    Options
Sign In or Register to comment.