Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

So sad that it has come to this

wrrn519_ESO
wrrn519_ESO
✭✭✭
ESO,
I am sorry to say but we won't play your game again. The wife and I have played since 2013 and in beta. We enjoyed every minute up until lately. We had to take a break since we both medical and are usually quite busy but we played ESO when we could. Recently we thought to play some in our off time especially now, we could use the break. So we both decided since we missed the last expansion we would try Elsewhyr out since it was the only X-pac we missed. We ordered at the same time only to have her get charged and not receive it. At first it was OK, we understood mistakes can happen but 45 hours later and no response minus a moderator asking for our ticket number in a forum was the only response we received. Since the charges are pending on the credit card I can only assume this has become a problem for you guys but not even bothering to respond and say they were trying to fix it... that is a sad problem. We decided to get on the game itself and see how things were. The game is currently unplayable with the amount of ping going on in the game that is so sporadic its horrid. We have great internet and have no problem other than your game. We play a few other MMO's when we can and they are currently not having this problem just you. So with how things are and how you guys are handling issues I think it's time we say good-bye. The sad fact was that at one time your customer service was very very good and we used to brag about it. I hope that you learn to fix the problems that seem to linger and help the community that really looks forward to your game.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO,
    i hope that you learn to fix the problems that seem to linger and help the community that really looks forward to your game.

its a vain hope. your post will be deleted in 3 2 1
    Options
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO,
    i hope that you learn to fix the problems that seem to linger and help the community that really looks forward to your game.

its a vain hope. your post will be deleted in 3 2 1

Correct. Read the TOS before posting please.

Allowed posts:
    - Praising ZOS
    - Posting screenshots of you enjoying your non-combat pets
    - Posting about cats
    - Praising the dev team
    - Praising the online team
    - Praising the artwork
    - Praising the music
    - Praising the voice acting
    - Posting screenshots of your house
    - Posting screenshots of your new Indrik mount v17
    - Praising the quest writing
    - Complaining about other players being better than you
    - Complaining about other players having more gold than you
    - Complaining about other players doing more DPS than you
    - Complaining about people who understand game mechanics better than you do
    - Complaining about people who have faster reactions than you
    - Roleplaying
    - Playing house
    - Playing dress-up
    - Lore
    - Criticizing, bating, trolling, insulting, bashing any player who complains about the game.
    - Supporting nerfs because all you do is decorate your house, play with pets, and change outfits.

Disallowed Posts
    - Criticizing ZOS or Elder Scrolls Online in any way shape or form.
    - Criticizing, bating, trolling, insulting, bashing any player who praises the game.
    Options
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    We understand that sometimes people will leave the ESO community, and want to post a “goodbye” or “quitting” thread. Generally, we have found that “goodbye” and “quitting” threads have a tendency to go downhill fast. It is our policy to read the feedback in “goodbye” and “quitting” threads and close them, regardless of whether they are constructive or not.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.