I'm going to keep it real. Fire light attack damage is to high. I will NOT BE A VAMPIRE

• TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow it is almost like someone completely forgot that LIGHT ATTACK DAMAGE IS BEING REDUCED BY 78%.
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow it is almost like someone completely forgot that LIGHT ATTACK DAMAGE IS BEING REDUCED BY 78%.

Its is not happening with Greymoor they decided they are not doing it so Light attacks won't be nerfed.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on April 9, 2020 2:22AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not happening now.
    Sincerely the real loyal gamer.
    I HAVE SPOKEN

This is not The Way.
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, the OP needs to stop! Light attacks (ANY attacks for that matter) ain’t even reliably going off in Cyro! Lol.

Keep ya shields up! Be safe!
    Options
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You might want to explain how that is the vampire sorc obituary as vampire sorcs have done just fine all along. My first vampire was my first sorc and that was 6 years ago. Has been a sorc all along.

The only thing that will make me change it is if I do not like the changes to vampire we are about to get. That like you provided has nothing to do with that.
    Options
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I give up on vampire. No smh, I will not be one. Go to any target dummy, and the damage done will show the highest damage % to be LIGHT ATTACK. Not only the highest damage% but the most
    amount % spammed out plus at the fastest rate(dps). That alone is SUPER OMEGA OVER POWERED. Now add vampire damage of 25 % or 20% fire light attack damage then for
    extra (dont be a sorcerer vampire) add cp

All classes effected by a cp penetration

Plus bonus damage to shields aka free extra sorcerer damage" shattering blows.

ALL EQUAL DO NOT BE A SORCERER VAMPIRE.

Their was a hope will the light attack changes. Now "Obituary"
    Options
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The fact that you cannot adapt to playing as a sorcerer vampire does not change the fact that a great many people can, do, and have since launch. 🤷‍♂️
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This fellow always seems so... excitable.
    Options
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    The fact that you cannot adapt to playing as a sorcerer vampire does not change the fact that a great many people can, do, and have since launch. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah same could of been said about the light/heavy attack changes but smh guess that's not happening.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheValar85 wrote: »
    oh my another cry me a river topic from pvp ...
    ZOs siriusly needs to separate the PVP from PVE by not ruining others fun.
    On the topic you dont have to be a vamp btw. you can get enough magica sustain from maaany ways. use your creativity (by that term i meant brain )

Doubt this is really a PvP complaint. More combination of both PvE and PvP and the lack of using defensive CDs and tactics (if game doesn't bug out) at the right time. Although, getting a direct explanation from them should be rewarded greatly. Its hard to tell if it a duel account with two people, or bought off eBay honestly.
    Some of their past posts had detailed info on what bothered them (coherent and though out) and now these recent (past year) posts have looked like this. Not to include the thought that they believe every sorc somehow runs their personal build.
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the topic you dont have to be a vamp btw. you can get enough magica sustain from maaany ways. use your creativity (by that term i meant brain )

Doubt this is really a PvP complaint. More combination of both PvE and PvP and the lack of using defensive CDs and tactics (if game doesn't bug out) at the right time. Although, getting a direct explanation from them should be rewarded greatly. Its hard to tell if it a duel account with two people, or bought off eBay honestly.
    Some of their past posts had detailed info on what bothered them (coherent and though out) and now these recent (past year) posts have looked like this. Not to include the thought that they believe every sorc somehow runs their personal build.

he said he cant pvp in cyrodill in vamps tages cos light atack fire damage is well...nukes him, thats why i said he should use other options, he can quit being a vamp, or get a beter gear combo, and also getting better by adapting. Crying for nerfs is not going to solve anything at all. considering, in the next expansion heavy atacs are going to hit waaay harder then light atacs. so reguardless what is this cry all about. he needs to adapt, and look up for guieds if he needs it. for teh record, many people are actualy suggesting to not become a vamp if you doing pvp, we all know and rember, the undead damage gliphs combined with oblivion glyph and a fire staf dont we? :P Thats how i melt every vamps with my Constantine sorc :D he is a demon, vamp, udnead, oblitarator. :D
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

he said he cant pvp in cyrodill in vamps tages cos light atack fire damage is well...nukes him, thats why i said he should use other options, he can quit being a vamp, or get a beter gear combo, and also getting better by adapting. Crying for nerfs is not going to solve anything at all. considering, in the next expansion heavy atacs are going to hit waaay harder then light atacs. so reguardless what is this cry all about. he needs to adapt, and look up for guieds if he needs it. for teh record, many people are actualy suggesting to not become a vamp if you doing pvp, we all know and rember, the undead damage gliphs combined with oblivion glyph and a fire staf dont we? :P Thats how i melt every vamps with my Constantine sorc :D he is a demon, vamp, udnead, oblitarator. :D

Well, you should be highly rewarded for being able to understand and make out these post :D
    Edited by StormeReigns on April 9, 2020 4:07AM
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, you should be highly rewarded for being able to understand and make out these post :D

Em you think so? :D

why thank you XD
    Options
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭

Omg adapt, I'm a pet sorcerer. I have been nerfed over 16 time. Nvm smh
    Options
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attack fire will nuke you. Dont sit here and calm lies. I honestly put on 33k resistance full fire resistant enchant for another 9k... and I got NUKED BY LIGHT ATTACK FIRE DAMAGE. LIGHT ATTACKS HIT WAY TO HARD. YOU CANT ENJOY VAMPIRE WITH THE FIRE DAMAGE. Especially as a heavyattack build.

No it doesn’t because a good many people know how to block and play PvP.

Of course you got crispy standing there playing a HEAVY ATTACK SORC BUILD.

Sounds honestly like something for PVE.

What do you have set up for when you have to go defensive??

Post your build if you’re having this much trouble....

*pleass fix your keypad or keyboard and ask for constructive feedback, rather than these hysterical posts.... :)
    Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on April 9, 2020 4:15AM
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look, OP why don't you just ROLE PLAY a vampire, like everybody else next patch. There's no reason to be runnin' around all pasty messing with MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHTS...that's a good way to get BURNT UP!
    Options
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to burst your buble out the pet builds are only ehm working in BG's not in cyrodiil. And bytw my main is a sorc too and i know how does it feels when we got nerfed :) If you play in cyro forget the pets, and vamp as well. im not doing much BG's anyway, but when i done with no pet build i was quet surprised that it worked as well. try out something else honestly :) you will loose nothing :) and keep practicing with your build. and dont forget in pvp there is no rotation for sorcerers it is all about timly reacting on situations.
    Options
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, adapt.

Heavy attack builds haven't been anywhere near top dog in a long time. Either:

1.) Keep playing the same spec and accept that you are choosing a sub-optimal play style.

2.) Play a different spec.

You don't even have to change your class or completely give up on pets for option 2. Just adjust your playstyle.
    Edited by Mindcr0w on April 9, 2020 4:31AM
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not saying you have to take this approach, but an option for those interested:

Dunmer has fire resistance and resists the burning effect. Breton also has spell resist that doubles when an effect is applied that could prove useful. And wearing an enchantment of fire resistance also gives you the same resistance to the burning effect being applied as Dunmer as well as whatever stated resist to the fire damage it has.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @phoenixkungfu thoughts on PVP are just a long list of things he frequently dies too...

Which is everything apparently :lol:

LIGHT ATTACKS are too strong! :lol::lol: fml... May I advise not PVPing in your underpants!
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Op you could just play something other than a magsorc. Be a vampire something else.

And trying to make a case for a Skyrim vamp magsorc is just a great reason to play Skyrim. Play that.

Or THIRDLY, you could just work out a build to make vamp magsorc work.

Incidentally, it’s hard to take you seriously when you write nerf thread after nerf thread instead of asking folks in the forums for advice. One or two already said they run vamp magsorc.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on April 9, 2020 7:02AM
    Options
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light attack fire will nuke you. Dont sit here and calm lies. I honestly put on 33k resistance full fire resistant enchant for another 9k... and I got NUKED BY LIGHT ATTACK FIRE DAMAGE. LIGHT ATTACKS HIT WAY TO HARD. YOU CANT ENJOY VAMPIRE WITH THE FIRE DAMAGE. Especially as a heavyattack build.

Proof?
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My light attacks don't even work half the time and I cured all my vamps so I'm ready for the next chapter. :*
    Options
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Buuhuu, my playstyle has a counter. I'm not able to faceroll and have to think so nerf fire dmg.

Kek.
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    L2P issue here

OP L2P
    Options
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread to prevent further downward spiraling of the thread. Please remember to keep threads on-topic, constructive and civil.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.