Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

How NOT to run on top of your horse

DawnWarrior
DawnWarrior
✭✭✭
yw9prZL.png
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lately i see more people riding on nothing halfway in the ground than running on their mounts.
    Options
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jumping usually fixes running on top of your mount. Have never seen that before though.
    Options
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night using one of my Necro ultimate's, the one that gives you like 50k health for a short while and makes you really big, as a skeleton. After the spell ended I was still big, but no skeleton or health. Just me really huge. It stayed that way until I switched bars about 10 minutes later.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RD065 wrote: »
    Last night using one of my Necro ultimate's, the one that gives you like 50k health for a short while and makes you really big, as a skeleton. After the spell ended I was still big, but no skeleton or health. Just me really huge. It stayed that way until I switched bars about 10 minutes later.

"My, what a big Orc you are!"

... or Argonian... or Khajiit... or Altmer... whatever.

A giant Bosmer would be about the same height as a non-giant non-Bosmer I think? :#
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funniest is when someone is still showing as dead on your screen, so you see the + mark and their corpse riding on the side of a horse...always gives me a good laugh.
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mount bugs are the only ones I think are mostly funny, and kind of want them left in game.

S.
    Options